Official Game Thread: Spain vs Ukraine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Spain vs Ukraine

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Should be a good game. I predict a 3-2 victory for the Spainiards...

Well it looks like I am a lone wolf this morning...

Nice passing by Ukraine but the play led to an offside...

GOAL! Spain....

Ukraine WILL score in this game. I would be shocked If they didn't...looks like Spain will definately outscore them however.

GOLAZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Free Kick goal...very nice

On second look...not that great of a goal...it deflected of the Defender and the Goalie couldn't adjust to it in time...

:::Any minute now, someone will walk in here and watch with me:::

Prime Time said:
:::Any minute now, someone will walk in here and watch with me:::
I'm here, Prime.
I don't add much as my soccer knowledge is lacking. But I do enjoy it :cooldude:
~~Holli

HolliFinFan said:
I'm here, Prime.
I don't add much as my soccer knowledge is lacking. But I do enjoy it :cooldude:
~~Holli

:woot: I hope you didn't enjoy the butt whooping the US took the other day...:(

On another note, Ukraine has lost there attacking edge. They aren't attacking how they were in the first 15 minutes of play.

Prime Time said:
:woot: I hope you didn't enjoy the butt whooping the US took the other day...:(

On another note, Ukraine has lost there attacking edge. They aren't attacking how they were in the first 15 minutes of play.

No, that was painful to watch. The other team was huge compared to them and so much faster. I was also disappointed in the Brazil game. I watched all those clips on ESPN2 about the players, etc., and I expected more. I hope Spain wins, well, because I just love that country. People are so genuine there.
~~Holli

Pffft. Spain...

Brazil was a let down compared to the way they usually play. They are the New York Yankees of Soccer (talent wise) except they actually produce Ws and win Championships.

As for the US, yeah the Czechs were taller, and most European teams will be taller then us, but we had the quicker team, we just didn't look it because we came out playing flat. I bet you couldn't even tell who our star players where...

Back
Top Bottom