Official Game Thread: Spain vs Ukraine | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Spain vs Ukraine

Halftime..Ukraine looks flat now. They came out attacking very well and it looked like we would have a high scoring game. Ever since the 1st goal, they look like they deflated in morale and are not the same as the first 15 minutes. And Shevchenko hasn't done ANYTHING.

Prime Time said:
Pffft. Spain...

Brazil was a let down compared to the way they usually play. They are the New York Yankees of Soccer (talent wise) except they actually produce Ws and win Championships.

As for the US, yeah the Czechs were taller, and most European teams will be taller then us, but we had the quicker team, we just didn't look it because we came out playing flat. I bet you couldn't even tell who our star players where...
I know from watching the pre-game hype, but I wouldn't have if I'd not. Now Italy. I actually have a Totti jersey I bought from a street vendor in Rome :lol:

Spain are showing what America needs to do. They lack players of the class of Xavi and Xabi Alonso in midfield.

Ramos is having a great game, Torres has also having the best game i've seen him play for a while

That 3rd goal by Spain was a gimme by the ref....no way was that a red card and penalty kick situation.....brutal call. To bad for Ukraine.

Senna is playing very well as well.
Spain look good. Aragones has that balance right.

Terrible start for Ukraine here..Red card and a goal...

HolliFinFan said:
I know from watching the pre-game hype, but I wouldn't have if I'd not. Now Italy. I actually have a Totti jersey I bought from a street vendor in Rome :lol:

:lol:

Dolphins_SR66 said:
That 3rd goal by Spain was a gimme by the ref....no way was that a red card and penalty kick situation.....brutal call. To bad for Ukraine.

Finally, we see the first PK of this World Cup though. It was long overdue.

Just got home. Goddamnit, I bought Torres yesterday in FF, and as my luck is, he's not one of the goal scorers. Oh well, atleast I'm winning money on the result.

touborg said:
Just got home. Goddamnit, I bought Torres yesterday in FF, and as my luck is, he's not one of the goal scorers. Oh well, atleast I'm winning money on the result.

What is this I bought Torres yesterday stuff? I keep hearing people saying I bought him, I bought him. I am guessing it is Fantasy Soccer, but how does it work? I'd love to play..maybe we could start up one with FHers.

Prime Time said:
What is this I bought Torres yesterday stuff? I keep hearing people saying I bought him, I bought him. I am guessing it is Fantasy Soccer, but how does it work? I'd love to play..maybe we could start up one with FHers.

All the English rags do a FF game for the WC. In fact they do it for the Premier league too in winter.

Back
Top Bottom