Official Game Thread: Spain vs Ukraine | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Spain vs Ukraine

There are variuos ways to score points. For goals (defenders score more per goal than strikers) , keeping clean sheets, yellow and red cards, etc

Damn, I would've joined If I knew. In 2010 I guess we'll start one...:(

Prime Time said:
Damn, I would've joined If I knew. In 2010 I guess we'll start one...:(

Most of the papers do it on line so we could have our own mini league, which if I am correct, their website runs it for you. We could run one for the Premier league next season

Kudos to Aragones for sticking to his guns. Marcos Senna has been one of the best out there and the press didn't give him a chance. Very much a surprise choice on this squad. And Raul hasn't totally lost it, he's still very astute with the ball. I was in Spain last summer when Madrid bought Sergio Ramos and everyone thought he'd shore up that madrilene defense. Hadn't seen him play much but he's also been solid back there.

The type of FF soccer I play is a bit differnet than FF football. There is no draft, you're given a certain budget to buy your 11 starters and one coach. If they play well, their value increases and you get bank interrest. Today, the money I'll make off Torres should be the following (in Danish money):

15.000 for Torres starting
3 x 8.000 for Torres team scoring
25.000 for torres starting

So basically there are different things that will give me different money, and then I can sell and buy players. Basicall you'll want to buy cheap players that will make you a lot of money.

GOLAZO! Que bonito...That is Jogo Bonito

Nice team soccer...

Whitedolphin54 said:
Most of the papers do it on line so we could have our own mini league, which if I am correct, their website runs it for you. We could run one for the Premier league next season

I am in. Especially If Onyewu heads to the EPL :yes:

Whitedolphin54 said:

Sounds like an excellent idea, I'd be up for that.

touborg said:
The type of FF soccer I play is a bit differnet than FF football. There is no draft, you're given a certain budget to buy your 11 starters and one coach. If they play well, their value increases and you get bank interrest. Today, the money I'll make off Torres should be the following (in Danish money):

15.000 for Torres starting
3 x 8.000 for Torres team scoring
25.000 for torres starting

So basically there are different things that will give me different money, and then I can sell and buy players. Basicall you'll want to buy cheap players that will make you a lot of money.

Sounds interesting shag. In England, we too have a budget to begin with, but you win the game by accumalating the most points. The Telegraph or Times tend to be the better ones to play.

Would be very cool to do. Seems like we have enough guys here who could do it, be interested and keep active. What day does EPL start exactly? Anyone know?

Prime Time said:
GOLAZO! Que bonito...That is Jogo Bonito

Nice team soccer...

Pretty?

That was like beating a dead horse with a sledgehammer.

Excuse me, but I am a little upset at a BS red card and penalty call...that ruined the game for me.

Ukraine's spirit was destroyed after that.

Spain looks liek the champions. Yeah..I said champions..as in the 2006 world cup champions.

It would be cool if they do indeed do it.

Back
Top Bottom