Official Game Thread: Spain vs Ukraine | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Spain vs Ukraine

Section126 said:
Pretty?

That was like beating a dead horse with a sledgehammer.

Excuse me, but I am a little upset at a BS red card and penalty call...that ruined the game for me.

Ukraine's spirit was destroyed after that.

Spain looks liek the champions. Yeah..I said champions..as in the 2006 world cup champions.

It would be cool if they do indeed do it.

Ukraine's spirits where destroyed after the first goal...they totally lost their attacking edge once that happened.

Whitedolphin54 said:
Sounds interesting shag. In England, we too have a budget to begin with, but you win the game by accumalating the most points. The Telegraph or Times tend to be the better ones to play.

So is there any chance of making substitutions? For example I sold two expensive players and bought three korean players. Now that they won yesterday and have experienced a certain financial growth, I'm selling them. I'm just wondering if there are those kinds of transactions?

I'll look out for one in summer. They are usually out around early July. Because they do it through the web anyone of us will be able to play. I'll try to find out more about the mini league.

touborg said:
So is there any chance of making substitutions? For example I sold two expensive players and bought three korean players. Now that they won yesterday and have experienced a certain financial growth, I'm selling them. I'm just wondering if there are those kinds of transactions?

Yes you can. They have a transfer window, sometimes more than one during the season.

:yes: Definately look into it...I would love to play...

Shevchenko = Ghost

He was nonexistant all game...

Me and some mates used fantasyleague.com last season which was excellent

Pink_Dove said:
Kudos to Aragones for sticking to his guns. Marcos Senna has been one of the best out there and the press didn't give him a chance. Very much a surprise choice on this squad. And Raul hasn't totally lost it, he's still very astute with the ball. I was in Spain last summer when Madrid bought Sergio Ramos and everyone thought he'd shore up that madrilene defense. Hadn't seen him play much but he's also been solid back there.

Senna played really well all season for Villarreal and he looked the part today. That's a hell of a midfield when you can bring Albelda and Fabregas on and leave Joaquin on the bench and Baraja at home.

Ramos was something of a liability for Madrid this past year. He'll be good no doubt, but he's rather reckless and positionally naive. It'll come though.

Boomer said:
Ramos was something of a liability for Madrid this past year. He'll be good no doubt, but he's rather reckless and positionally naive. It'll come though.
I definately felt he looked more natural today at right back than he has in the centre for madrid

Back
Top Bottom