Official Game Thread: Spain vs Ukraine | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Spain vs Ukraine

@@@ said:
I definately felt he looked more natural today at right back than he has in the centre for madrid

Me too, although he still looks a bit of a liabilty as he can get caught out too far forwards. Interesting to see them put Senna in front of him as he's much more defensive minded obviously, than Joaquin.

Man, what a shock... I decided only to watch the Germany-Poland match today and now I see the Spain result!! I'll have to see a replay of this game I guess (or pester someone who taped it to let me see it sometime).

ckb2001 said:
Man, what a shock... I decided only to watch the Germany-Poland match today and now I see the Spain result!! I'll have to see a replay of this game I guess (or pester someone who taped it to let me see it sometime).

I taped it. I am taping every game :D

Prime Time said:
I taped it. I am taping every game :D

smart move really.. I'm too lazy to do that. Here in Austin, there are many math grad students from Brazil (the Brazil games of course I watch with them) and they also tape this stuff, so I'll be fine if ESPN doesn't rerun it, but thanks :wink:

Back
Top Bottom