***Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Gameday Thread***

We need a TD, onside kick, TD, onside kick, and FG. Yay!

I Wish I Had A Time Machine SO I CAN GO TO NEXT YEAR

Hypocrites

Everyone in here has been singing Joey's praises and stating that he is the man of the future and how we should get rid of Culpepper. Everyone was talking about winning out and hte playoffs and now we drop a game and everyone is posting negative comments and acting like our lives are over.

I was telling everyone weeks ago the playoffs were a dream and that you should just enjoy the wins as they come. The hole was too deep. No one can start with 6 losses and come back from it, especially in the AFC where you have to have 10 wins minimum (sometimes 11) to get in the tourney. And we've known that Joey wasn't our started but he has played well as a backup. Don't act like he cost us a playoff berth. he didn't. Culpepper playing when he knew he was injured is what did it. Mare's 10 missed field goals did it. Our Red Zone offense (28th in the league) giving up more turnovers than scoring points di it. The playcalling did it. And all of this started weeks ago before we went on a nice little run. This game didn't cost us the season, the texans, jets and patriots losses cost us our season.

What the hell kind of playcalling is this? Mularkey yet again proving why he needs to be fired.

Our hurry up offense is pathetic. Down by 3 scores and we are throwing screens LOL

icephinfan said:
Yeah 2 picks are a great thing.

Nice try yourself:rolleyes2

I'm not saying theyre a good thing. I agree with you on that... but to blame the entire loss on him... is pretty ridiculous. Where was the Defense on the 95 yard drive??

Football is a TEAM game... always has been. regardless. nobody stepped up at all...

Im just simply saying to blame one guy, simply because you dont like him.. isnt the answer. Plenty of guys in the history of football have thrown 2 picks... and their TEAM still won... hell look at the bears... grossman threw THREE picks today... and NO TD... they WON

Blame the Team, not one guy is all im saying.

I feel really bad for JT and Zach....they deserve better. They break their a$$ every week and then we have a QB like Joey who is too stupid to throw the ball away when there is nobody open. You can't throw INT's inside the 10 and you cannot throw INT's before the half that give the opposition easy points going into the locker room.

BandarBush said:
Everyone in here has been singing Joey's praises and stating that he is the man of the future and how we should get rid of Culpepper. Everyone was talking about winning out and hte playoffs and now we drop a game and everyone is posting negative comments and acting like our lives are over.

I was telling everyone weeks ago the playoffs were a dream and that you should just enjoy the wins as they come. The hole was too deep. No one can start with 6 losses and come back from it, especially in the AFC where you have to have 10 wins minimum (sometimes 11) to get in the tourney. And we've known that Joey wasn't our started but he has played well as a backup. Don't act like he cost us a playoff berth. he didn't. Culpepper playing when he knew he was injured is what did it. Mare's 10 missed field goals did it. Our Red Zone offense (28th in the league) giving up more turnovers than scoring points di it. The playcalling did it. And all of this started weeks ago before we went on a nice little run. This game didn't cost us the season, the texans, jets and patriots losses cost us our season.
Exactly!

I knew Joey wasnt the answer when he got here..he is what he is

Back
Top Bottom