***Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Gameday Thread***

Well nice play by chambers and decent onside kick by mare.At least he can do something right

BandarBush said:
Everyone in here has been singing Joey's praises and stating that he is the man of the future and how we should get rid of Culpepper. Everyone was talking about winning out and hte playoffs and now we drop a game and everyone is posting negative comments and acting like our lives are over.

I was telling everyone weeks ago the playoffs were a dream and that you should just enjoy the wins as they come. The hole was too deep. No one can start with 6 losses and come back from it, especially in the AFC where you have to have 10 wins minimum (sometimes 11) to get in the tourney. And we've known that Joey wasn't our started but he has played well as a backup. Don't act like he cost us a playoff berth. he didn't. Culpepper playing when he knew he was injured is what did it. Mare's 10 missed field goals did it. Our Red Zone offense (28th in the league) giving up more turnovers than scoring points di it. The playcalling did it. And all of this started weeks ago before we went on a nice little run. This game didn't cost us the season, the texans, jets and patriots losses cost us our season.

shut up no one wants to hear it mr. i wrote this comment all week long in anticpation of this occuring.

I'm gonna assas$inate Mare if we come up short by 3.

icephinfan said:
Yeah, our defense dropped the ball, but they wouldn't have if Joey didn't throw a pick in our red zone.

I don't just blame Joey, I blame Mare as well. But, the Defense didn't show up.

At least we're sort of on the same page!

Ah yes, the garbage time yardage against the prevent defense.

Back
Top Bottom