---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

Nice start to a round, Danny. My buddy was doing about the same and then hit it out of bounds on the 6th hole and walked off with 7. That will screw up a good round. We were delayed about 20 minutes as a rain came through right at our tee time. Course was pretty soaked after days of rain. Winds were strong and made some of the par 4's play like par 5's

Anyone watching the biggest golf tournament in the world? Im gunna have it on in work non stop the next 2 days.

Been to a few Opens now, if I could ever go to another I would love it to be at St Andrews, they may get high scores now but its a magical course

Tiger is currently +4 and the leader is on -7

Utterly pathetic, he is on something like 3rd from last place

The open comes on at 4 AM over here but we'll be watching (probably high lights later on )
Tiger ain't tiger any more but 'white tiger' Jordan Spieth is killing it.

Going to be interesting to see if the old course can bear its teeth a bit now we have heavy rain and wind in day 2

No wind and everyone is going low except DJ.

First time i've ever seen green grass at St Andrews through the years.

Amateur Nunne tied for the lead . Incredible showing.
Jordan just one back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spieth is awesome, chasing hard. Got the final round on the big screen in our office, had worse days in work :p

Just shot my best ever 39 in the front! Blew it with a 44 in the back tho.. Still my best score so far, an 83 :brewskis:

Damn those new clubs must be making a difference. good round.

Nothing in the 30's for me but I did make a breaking 15 ft putt to save par on the last hole. The par gave me low score in the foursome with a 48. I knew I had to do something on the last hole to break 50 and came through despite a bad tee shot.

Back
Top Bottom