---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

Tiger just 2 back heading into the weekend. Love to see him get his groove back and get into the mix with all the good young players like Jordan , Rory and Rickie.
Golf's more fun when he's playing well.
Yup, couldn't agree more!

Going to play 18 this morning, need a break from working all the time. Beautiful weather in Ohio today.

Couldn't make a putt to save my life yesterday. Had 10 par chances and only made one. And it was only 6 ft after great sand shot. Blew the rest of em. Had some incredible chips but couldn't get them up and down. Also had 4 holes where I had to take penalty stroke after errant shot. Barely broke 100.
Hard to score when you can't make a putt.
Looks like Tiger had his issues yesterday also. Thomas needs to shoot a 63 today for my bet to have a chance.

If the putters not working only bad stuff happens. Been there , done that.
You'll probably shoot in the 80's next time out brother :brewskis:

Thomas is only 4 back so you still have a chance with your bet :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
In the club house with -12, need 5 golfers in front to choke. Not too likely. Oh well

Another top ten for Thomas but no win. My 2 long shot bets have been squashed by Spieth's 9 under at the John Deere and Merritt's 10 under at the Quicken Loans (both on Saturday's)
In each of these weekends Thomas had a single day where he went even par. Need to be under par each day to really have a good chance in these tournaments. Unless you have a 9 under like Jordan.

Shot a 49 on Tuesday league and then followed it up with 46 subbing in the Thursday league. Had 2 real good birdie chances last night. Missed both but did have 3 tap in pars. Which beats those tap in bogies I have been getting. Could have went from good to great round if I just eliminate those (3) 3-putts.:ponder:

On friday i came into hole 18 shooting a 34 on the back 9. Gearing up for my best 9 yet. I GOT A DAMN 8 ON 18!!!!!!!!!! Wow that truly sucked. Shot an 85 overall, with a 43 on the front..

shooting 85 even with an eight is a good score. Sounds like those new clubs are paying off :up:

Started today with the goal of shooting 45. Haven't been able to make a round of bogey golf all year. There is always something that makes me miss it by a stroke or two. 4 holes in I make a bad tee shot on a par 3 and walk off with a triple bogey. Now I need 2 pars to cancel it out. I missed a par on the next hole but started to get on a roll. I'm 2 down with 4 to go to several players in the group. I ended up getting par on 3 of the last 4 holes including a 6 ft par putt on the last hole that allowed me to beat everyone in the group by a single stroke and end with 45.

Sometimes you have to love this game. Going on vacation next week and I won't be playing for a while so this is a wonderful way to end.:chuckle:

Now you are cooking 71. Take a short break and come back strong :brewskis:

The PGA is getting interesting with all the big guns within striking range. Should be a great finish Sunday.

Great PGA so far with Day , Speith and Rose at the top. Lots of fantastic golf shots and everyone's going low.

Tomorrow should be entertaining :up:

- 20 in a major. Unbelievable. Could not happen to a nicer guy :up:

Back
Top Bottom