---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

Got some bad news today. My #1 golf partner has to have his gale bladder removed next week. He's been complaining for a while and it turns out he needs this operation. This means no golf for him for at least 30 days after the op.

Needless to say we will be playing several times between now and next Monday starting today at 4:00. I've got other friends that can fill the void but brother AG is my dog.

Sorry to hear that FFM, Hope everything goes well for AG.

Just got back from vacation and getting ready to play 9 on our normal Tuesday league. I'll see if I can pick up where I left off or if I forgot everything good in my swing.

Where do you go ? i'm leaving soon but ill check back for the vacation details :brewskis:

Got some bad news today. My #1 golf partner has to have his gale bladder removed next week. He's been complaining for a while and it turns out he needs this operation. This means no golf for him for at least 30 days after the op.

Needless to say we will be playing several times between now and next Monday starting today at 4:00. I've got other friends that can fill the void but brother AG is my dog.
Bummer.. At least its only a month. He'll be back on the first tee with ya in no time!!

Bummer.. At least its only a month. He'll be back on the first tee with ya in no time!!

So I went to pick up AG but his wife would not let him come out and play. Some silliness about nausea and a high fever. :err:
He still wanted to go but wifey has the last word. I still played 9 by my lonesome. Will try again Friday.(with the bosses approval of course)

How are you hitting those new clubs Danny ?

B
So I went to pick up AG but his wife would not let him come out and play. Some silliness about nausea and a high fever. :err:
He still wanted to go but wifey has the last word. I still played 9 by my lonesome. Will try again Friday.(with the bosses approval of course)

How are you hitting those new clubs Danny ?
Hitting them great, thanks for asking! It's amazing with new technology, the extra yards I'm getting!! Shot an 84 today, which I'm thrilled with. Felt like I played pretty awful in the front, with a 6 and a 7, but was really solid in the back.. It's back to work for me tomorrow, but I'll be playing Thursday and Friday!

Where do you go ? i'm leaving soon but ill check back for the vacation details :brewskis:

I went to Front Royal, VA. Did some tubing on the Shenandoah River with my wife. Also put in some flooring in the wife's house there. So it was a lot of work and a little vacation. But her house is done now and only 2 1/2 years after we bought it on foreclosure. My fastest turn around. Hard to be fast on remodels when you also have a full time job and the remodel is 450 miles away. I did have some tendinitis my elbow from using the compound miter saw hundreds of times. Started round with pain and was wondering if was going to be able to play. But it loosened up and was able to shoot a 45 despite taking an ugly 8 on the second hole. I had one hole where I chipped it out of the water hazard and it rolled up to 18 inches and a gimme par. Rory, you have nothing on me. :chuckle:

But it loosened up and was able to shoot a 45 despite taking an ugly 8 on the second hole. I had one hole where I chipped it out of the water hazard and it rolled up to 18 inches and a gimme par. Rory, you have nothing on me. :chuckle:

outstanding :brewskis:

Man I miss golf, before I went to University I used to play every single day during the summer holidays. But the fees at my family s club (awesome links course) was about £1000 when you hit 18 so i couldn't pay that as a student. Never really got back into it since. I did take my clubs over to England with me earlier this year but haven't had a chance to play yet.

Put down the video game controller and get out and hits some balls brother :up:

Just make one in your back yard like I did.:chuckle:

I saw this and immediately thought of you brother

[video=youtube;4BCY4Wt2Vag]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BCY4Wt2Vag[/video]

Back
Top Bottom