OFFICIAL: Heat Gets Walker, Williams and Posey. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL: Heat Gets Walker, Williams and Posey.

Hey, what's that?

nyjunc said:
You like this deal? I think it's a horrible deal for Miami and you were better w/ last year's roster than this year's. You may have more talent but you have mroe selfish players and guys who are not winners. Walker & Williams are all about themselves- Williams would rather be on the AND 1 tour than win an NBA ring. HUGE mistake by miami.

Why, it's our own little dark cloud, nyjunc!

thunderclouds0013gw-1.jpg

You're such a pathetic troll, dude. I'm sorry that you don't have decent sports teams to support anymore in NY, but really, you need to find something to do to fill in the void.

Maybe join a book club.

NaboCane said:
Why, it's our own little dark cloud, nyjunc!

thunderclouds0013gw-1.jpg

You're such a pathetic troll, dude. I'm sorry that you don't have decent sports teams to support anymore in NY, but really, you need to find something to do to fill in the void.

Maybe join a book club.

I'm sorry I'm a little more knowledgable than you and understand that getting Walker & williams is a negative and not a positive. i'm sorry you can't take off the homer glasses and I'm sorry you haven't been following basketball that long to know what this deal means. It's a BAD deal for Miami, you'll find out next year.

K-train said:
For some reason I dont think the Heat are going to win the championship this year.

You realize that today is August 3rd, right?

nyjunc said:
I'm sorry I'm a little more knowledgable than you and understand that getting Walker & williams is a negative and not a positive. i'm sorry you can't take off the homer glasses and I'm sorry you haven't been following basketball that long to know what this deal means. It's a BAD deal for Miami, you'll find out next year.

:rofl3:

Stop, my sides hurt.

Prediction: NY teams manage maybe 1 victory - if that - between the both of them, aganist the Heat this season. I'll give them one because Shaq and company might become so bored playing you turkeys that they run the risk of actually falling asleep on the court.

NaboCane said:

Stop, my sides hurt.

Prediction: NY teams manage maybe 1 victory - if that - between the both of them, aganist the Heat this season. I'll give them one because Shaq and company might become so bored playing you turkeys that they run the risk of actually falling asleep on the court.

I don't care about the Knicks, the Nets will be at least in the eastern Finals and Miami will not be. Shaq will break down and wade playing w/ his new selfish teammates will; not be enough to match the sheer talent NJ has. Miami has the best player when healthy but overall NJ has more talent.

NaboCane said:

Stop, my sides hurt.

I don't like the players you got very much except for Posey, but both are good players who are major upgrades to what the Heat had last year. For what the Heat gave up, how could you not like this move. The Heat will be one tough next year if Shaq can stay healthy.

gimme a break... the nets? your entire statement is nothing but what you "wish" would happen and never will...

nyjunc said:
I don't care about the Knicks, the Nets will be at least in the eastern Finals and Miami will not be. Shaq will break down and wade playing w/ his new selfish teammates will; not be enough to match the sheer talent NJ has. Miami has the best player when healthy but overall NJ has more talent.

Yes Vince and Richard Jefferson will never want the ball and Shareef I guess will be settling for 9 a game now. The Nets won't even be able to beat out the Pacers, much less the Heat or Detroit.

Yea Walker and Williams have personality problems... but Riley knew this and obviously the pros outway the cons... Theres a lot of dumb people out there who pass on talent because they are "ugly on the inside".. ***s... all i have to say is dennis rodman... he def ruined it for the bulls... Why can't you just admit that we had a top team in the NBA and just added more talent... 3 guys in the positions we needed to fill.... ITs obvious we are a better team now... please... who are you kidding...

12Gauge said:
gimme a break... the nets? your entire statement is nothing but what you "wish" would happen and never will...

yeah the Nets, a team that has actaully won the east in recent years and the last team besides Det to win the East. Now the Nets are healthy and reloaded after dealing off some players last year. The nets will at least be in the East Finals.

nets at least in the finals... stop it... your making me laugh out loud... my boss is wondering whats going on....

12Gauge said:
nets at least in the finals... stop it... your making me laugh out loud... my boss is wondering whats going on....

I said CONFERENCE Finals, how would a Heat fan know what the NBA Finals is anyway?

You are so much better than us... because you know what its like to lose the finals.... heres a medal

12Gauge said:
You are so much better than us... because you know what its like to lose the finals.... heres a medal

Would you rather make it an lose or not ever make it?

Back
Top Bottom