*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Hahaha yep, I don't feel a thing robbing NFL from cash since they overpriced their products and keep **** like advanced stats private (what they did to PFF) and their **** copyright which makes highlights of individual players almost impossible on youtube. Makes no sense I can watch full games/highlights of global legendary individual players like Messi,Ronaldo, or Maradona but I can't watch or upload a quality video of Dallas Thomas lol. #streamlyf

Preach brotha! I couldn't have said it better myself. Go Fins, **** the NFL! lol

CSLMMuoWoAEsTP8-1.jpg

CSLLbClUcAASdhf-1.jpg

Such a blessing to have Dion Sims back! He blocks well and always surprises with his pass catching ability. I'm curious to see what Williams can do!

[video=youtube;xZKuzwPOefs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZKuzwPOefs[/video]

<333

Im playing it on a Dell desktop and a sony laptop chromecasted with bright house wifi, looks like a regular tv broadcast

What's bright house wifi? I've never used chromecast either... seems like a better solution than the HDMI option.

What's bright house wifi? I've never used chromecast either... seems like a better solution than the HDMI option.

Bright house is my internet provider. Chromecast is a device you plug into your tv and will play whatever is playing on your PC, tablet, phone etc.

Bright house is my internet provider. Chromecast is a device you plug into your tv and will play whatever is playing on your PC, tablet, phone etc.

Sweet. Yep, I just wish you could display the full screen outside of chrome.

Back
Top Bottom