*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 19s19 seconds ago
Interesting that Jake Stoneburner is inactive whiole recently signed Brandon Williams is active ahead of him.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 49s50 seconds ago
Jamar Taylor will start at CB. Rookie Bobby McCain at nickel #Dolphins

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Gerhart sucks - I can't believe they ran him 4 times. Someone should be fired for that

Yeldon been killing it all day , then they go w/ Gerhart :bobdole:

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

The stadium looks beautiful! I wonder if the seating is making a difference with the noise??

Not until the canopy goes up. It's all up to the fans vocal chords to be loud today.

If the Jags lose this game London could produce its third coaching victim in 2 seasons.

[TWEET]658307210473316354[/TWEET]
CSLGtJ7UEAI9NkD-1.jpg

We better beat the ducking Texans enough of this losing to them!

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 19s19 seconds ago
Interesting that Jake Stoneburner is inactive whiole recently signed Brandon Williams is active ahead of him.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 49s50 seconds ago
Jamar Taylor will start at CB. Rookie Bobby McCain at nickel #Dolphins

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Yeldon been killing it all day , then they go w/ Gerhart :bobdole:

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Not until the canopy goes up. It's all up to the fans vocal chords to be loud today.

Does the canopy enhance the sound kinda like Seattle's place?

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 18s18 seconds ago
Jamar Taylor will start at CB in place of Brice McCain for the #Dolphins

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 21s21 seconds ago
With Brandon Brooks out, Texans will go back to Oday Aboushi as starting guard

Great news. **** I'm tired of seeing McCain get burned out there!

Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins
Calm before the storm.

CSLHW79WIAAm5BS-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Does the canopy enhance the sound kinda like Seattle's place?

That is what the architects and Ross are hoping for.

Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins
Calm before the storm.

CSLHW79WIAAm5BS-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

That is what the architects and Ross are hoping for.

I was in Seattle for that Carolina game and it wasnt as loud as they make it to be. Could be that Seattle was playing like crap though

Great decision! Yeah I don't like supporting the NFL anymore than I have to (like they're not generating enough) haha but dude have you seen those VLC streams? Beautiful! :d-day:

Hahaha yep, I don't feel a thing not giving money to NFL from since they overpriced their products and keep **** like advanced stats private (what they did to PFF) and their **** copyright which makes highlights of individual players almost impossible on youtube. Makes no sense I can watch full games/highlights of global legendary individual players like Messi,Ronaldo, or Maradona but I can't watch or upload a quality video of Dallas Thomas lol. #streamlyf

Sheesh Hurns you gotta bring that in and Bortles step your game up if you're my starting QB!! I'm about to get smoked in fantasy again. :boohoo:

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 7m7 minutes ago
Campbell has said Brandon Williams is No. 3 TE, not Stoneburner (who's inactive) because of special teams acumen. Chris & Brice Mc. inactive

CSLJETkWoAIOH3A-1.jpg

CSLIYBAXAAEdXc3-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

CSLKdEgWIAADpol-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

According to the AccuWeather forecast, the game-time temperatures for the Texans and Dolphins at Sun Life Stadium will range between 83-85 degrees today. Winds will be between 8-16 miles per hour.

Back
Top Bottom