*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 TANK BOWL | Page 99 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 TANK BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever take a poo, and you think it’s going to be relieving, but then you’re stuck on the toilet needing to wipe for what seems like an endless amount of time? That’s what watching this game is
Constipation therapy you say - LOL

Lol..... They gave the ref in the booth a heads up, so he had time to change his story.

Ha ha charade you are

You're nearly a treat
But you're really a cryyyyyy

Kudos to those who get the reference....
Hey! No zebras on that album.

Savor away my friend I get it And won’t begrudge you that. However I want Flo gone and can’t be happy just merely surviving The Who is worse bowl.
Flo needs to go at this point....no disagreement there....

I don't get the USAA commercial with Gronk. He wants insurance that only military people get? Ok.... and?
Um, ok, let’s spell it out for you. He wants the insurance because it’s so good, knowing he doesn’t qualify but he’s willing to finagle himself
Get it?

I don't get the USAA commercial with Gronk. He wants insurance that only military people get? Ok.... and?
Yes, they make no sense and working for the DOD I can tell you, military and former military don't really need the marketing, USAA is awesome for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom