*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

I’d like to get another look at Preston Williams route running, tre Watson at lb, wiltz at cb, gaskins at rb, rosen obviously, Charles harris, and maybe hartrage at safety.

I think I have a pretty good read on everything else.

Maybe some more dieter and Calhoun but again I think we gonna live with ups and downs there

I agree, though Flores won't admit it, Rosen has been better, and we all already know what we're getting with Fitz.

If Miami can get a series or two with the 1st teams (Our 1st Offense vs their 1st Defense) sometime in the 2nd quarter, it would be more benificial to the team, then leaving Fitz out there.

Rosen does still need work, and around 3 quarters for him would help.
If Fitz plays the first two quarters, that tells me Flores is all in with Fitz as the #1 this season.

Yeah typicall the starter plays into the 3rd quarter for third preseason game. Our situation is unique. If I am the coach, I know what I have in Fitz, really no reason to give him much more than a couple drives. At this point I want to see Rosen get as many snaps as possible the next two games, 5 quarters should be the goal.

i don't know man. i think the decision has been made. time to get fitz ready for wk 1 which means at minimum one half if not into the 3rd quarter tonight. rosen will not get 1st team snaps again until fitz **** the bed or we are eliminated from playoff contention.

we'll see how i plays out, though. tonight will tell us for sure.

i don't know man. i think the decision has been made. time to get fitz ready for wk 1 which means at minimum one half if not into the 3rd quarter tonight. rosen will not get 1st team snaps again until fitz **** the bed or we are eliminated from playoff contention.

we'll see how i plays out, though. tonight will tell us for sure.
No doubt, snap counts tonight will be a tell all. Next weeks game is all but meaningless for the starters.

Other than the two QB's the players I want to see the most tonight are,
Preston Williams
Laird, Gaskin and Walton

Both rookie guards

On defense I want to see if anyone will step up at corner
The two young LB's......can they play that good against the starters for Jax?

And our D-line should get a good test tonight.

If Fitz plays the first two quarters, that tells me Flores is all in with Fitz as the #1 this season.
Seriously? You are gonna make a full season prediction base on what Flores does in 2 quarters. Lock it in boyz. I can't disagree more and I'm gonna hold you to this one ;)

QB play time all depends on the outcome of drives. I don't think Flores is as simple as 1 half to fitz and 1 to Rosen. I also feel Flores made a strategic move announcing fitz during game 2 post con. Fitz checked out guys. Flores needed to pull him back in. I'm not worried about this "competition", Rosen this the future of this year not fitz.

Seriously? You are gonna make a full season prediction base on what Flores does in 2 quarters. Lock it in boyz. I can't disagree more and I'm gonna hold you to this one ;)
Hold it all you want. If Fitz plays against the Jags #1's tonight for the first half, it should be a good indicator that Flores has his mind made up who he is rolling with this season. Of course poor play or injury to RF is obviously going to change that situation. On the flip side, if Rosen starts and plays most of the game then I would say Flores is still undecided.

Hold it all you want. If Fitz plays against the Jags #1's tonight for the first half, it should be a good indicator that Flores has his mind made up who he is rolling with this season. Of course poor play or injury to RF is obviously going to change that situation. On the flip side, if Rosen starts and plays most of the game then I would say Flores is still undecided.

I think you are making a fair point, but IMO if he brings out Fitz for the 3rd QTR is what will indicate to me if he plans to start him week #01. If Rosen comes out to start the 3rd I think there could be some doubt at that point if Fitz will be the starter week #01.

Back
Top Bottom