*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Jacksonville Jaguars @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Preseason Wk3

I read that Flores wants to try and get both QB's close to a half each. He did not confirm it will happen but that was the thought. Not sure if that means 1st team plays 2nd half or not.

Maybe it ends up with Fitz playing into the 2nd quarter with Rosen relieving him to play with 1st team? just guessing.

I really hate this QB "competition". Fitz will get the start tonight with the 1s. Rosen will get a lot of time with the 2s and 3s. That isn't a competition. Both QBs need to play with the full starting unit. This is a very lopsided "competition". To me, Rosen has played a little bit better than Fitz, and that is with significantly less time with the starting offensive unit.

I really hate this QB "competition". Fitz will get the start tonight with the 1s. Rosen will get a lot of time with the 2s and 3s. That isn't a competition. Both QBs need to play with the full starting unit. This is a very lopsided "competition". To me, Rosen has played a little bit better than Fitz, and that is with significantly less time with the starting offensive unit.

I do think the starting OLine gets more than a half and will get plenty of snaps with Rosen as well. As will Williams and a few others

The 4th preseason game will be about finalizing a few backups.

I do think the starting OLine gets more than a half and will get plenty of snaps with Rosen as well. As will Williams and a few others

The 4th preseason game will be about finalizing a few backups.
I agree with the O-line. I've seen both rookie guards playing all the way into the 2nd half so far so I'd think they will play in the 2nd half tonight too. Hard to tell who the starters are on this team anyway. Can't wait for tonight so that we can see what happens instead of speculating day after day.

I want to see Rosen get most of the time, but whenever he is actually in, please don’t just maroon him with our backup OL

I'm guessing a couple of series for Tunsil and possibly the old man (Kilgore). They probably swap Tunsil out with someone who will make for a long day for whatever QB is in the game. Reed in for Kilgore.

Anyone know the status of Sterup. Seems like he should be the backup LT. Has he been hurt?

I’m betting they play everyone except maybe x for at least a half tonight.

Heck I wouldn’t be surprised with how long we played guys in the first 2 games we plan to go to war with if everyone played a full 3 quarters even.

This staff isn’t afraid of getting plan a’s hurt in preseason

I’m betting they play everyone except maybe x for at least a half tonight.

Heck I wouldn’t be surprised with how long we played guys in the first 2 games we plan to go to war with if everyone played a full 3 quarters even.

This staff isn’t afraid of getting plan a’s hurt in preseason

The OL could certainly use the reps.

I'm also wondering if and how they implement Jones back in at safety and how it affects Minkah. I would think that Minkah goes back to the slot with McCain at FS.

The OL could certainly use the reps.

I'm also wondering if and how they implement Jones back in at safety and how it affects Minkah. I would think that Minkah goes back to the slot with McCain at FS.

That’s what I’m thinking also with mccain getting all tbe single high/deep middle ask

Back
Top Bottom