*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow is that long pass miss big now... at 14-0, I think we start running away with it. Now, it's a ball game until the end...

Will you guys stop with the ****in Bengals-Ravens updates/score! It doesn't ****ing matter. This game matters only. You worry about your own ****, not the out of town scoreboard. This is the focus. They don't win, nothing else matters.

Again. And I hate to congratulate you. But 100% yes.

Will you guys stop with the ****in Bengals-Ravens updates/score! It doesn't ****ing matter. This game matters only. You worry about your own ****, not the out of town scoreboard. This is the focus. They don't win, nothing else matters.

We're not the players douchebag, we can multitask with our thoughts. Both games are important to our interests.

All over him.. Why does the flag take that long?

I can pat my head an rub my belly at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom