*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Eff the Jets!

clear.gif

The owner of the jets is named woody johnson. Now i don't know why i find that funny but i do.

Sons of the house of Robbie the invaders are at our door. The eve of battle is upon us. Rally you ilk behind the faith in your forefathers. The tribe of shula shall rise from the ashes as a great pheonix. Much like the dawn at hells pass we shall stand. Not with 300 men against a persian invader, but as 53 men against the greatest evil the world has ever known. We shall defend what our forefathers have created for us. The jets not only threaten our record they threaten our legacy. Names like marino, griese, mandich, thomas, moore, warfield, the list goes on. Rookies look around you and realize what you have been given. If you are up to the task you to can take your rightfull place on olympus. The AFC East crown is not our desire, it is not a prize to be won. No kinsmnen that is our freaking birth right. Granted to us by the great Joesph Robbie. Arise my brothers and take up arms for the dawn brings glory.

Fired Up!!

Live in Jersey. The rest of the family are Jets fans. Decided to invite them all over to watch the game. LETS GO!!!!

Everytime these two teams play, it's tough fought, close game and I don't expect this one to be any different.
Big D
Stuff Bush
I wanna see Tannehill on his back all day.

GO JETS!!!

30min to go and the stadium look's like there is only 300 people in it..............lol

Omar I swear eats paint chips.

Omar Kelly
@OmarKelly

Not only is former UM TE Dedrick Epps on Jets roster, but he's also active. Wouldn't it be fitting if he beat Phins

Back
Top Bottom