*** Official Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK14 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK14

Status
Not open for further replies.

320px-Kansas_City_Chiefs_logo.svg.png
@
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

8ANDOjU.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida
(limited fan attendance permitted)

PLAYOFF WATCH

320px-NFL_playoffs_logo_new.svg.png

The Miami Dolphins are currently the 6th seed in the AFC.
There are 7 total playoff seeds per conference in 2020.

TELEVISION

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

v5jsl33.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

tXHWz2E.png

WEATHER

GjFGcj1.png

A slight chance of showers between 10am and noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

Thank you for doing this every week. Great song by Metallica btw.

Don't be shocked if the Dolphins beat the Chiefs

Lock of the week

Some good entertainment (I like both Kyle and Rich)

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Only thing i would change @Adam First. The song "Wherever I May Roam", would probably be better suited for an away game. Thanks as always for your post!

The last two weeks, I predicted Miami would win regardless of who started at QB. I'm not predicting that this week. Our D is good, but unless we create several turnovers, we're not winning with Tua at QB. The kid may be good eventually, but I don't see it happening this year; he's just not adapting to the NFL yet.

The last two weeks, I predicted Miami would win regardless of who started at QB. I'm not predicting that this week. Our D is good, but unless we create several turnovers, we're not winning with Tua at QB. The kid may be good eventually, but I don't see it happening this year; he's just not adapting to the NFL yet.

Well the same can be said with two David Carr and one Teddy Bridgewater. But there's three performances that were good enough against Kansas City to win the games, one did. So are you trying to say that we'd have a better chance with Fitz without saying it. Why is this game about what Tua can't do yet? Well tomorrow will tell, I know you'll be jacked like all of us if we win. I don't think Tua will be the reason we don't win this game, that's just my opinion though.

Can’t wait till tomorrow! I just hope it’s an entertaining game. Hope it’s not one of those where we turn off the game at half lol.

Can’t wait till tomorrow! I just hope it’s an entertaining game. Hope it’s not one of those where we turn off the game at half lol.
I've never turned off a Dolphins game early. It may have something to do with not having the Sunday Ticket for most of my life. (It didn't exist, or you couldn't be a renter for the longest time) If I were able to watch every Dolphins game for the last forty years, then maybe I'd feel entitled enough to turn off games that seemed out of reach.

What is adapting in your opinion? Truly curious. As I see it it’s 5 games...1 stinker for sure, 1 that’s a wash because the defense and special teams dominated, and 3 good to great games. The final score isn’t soley dictated by the quarterback sometimes it’s play calls sometimes it’s lack of execution by the offensive line etc.

I will say that if people think it’s solely a statistical thing rather than showing mastery over an offense ability to adapt to changing game plans given game situation or the ability to just suck up and lead the team when you need to like he did in 3 games.....game wining drive in Arizona, clutch drives to put the game away vs the Chargers and a dominant 2nd half carrying the team vs Cinci. Dude is more than adapted he is about to blast off.

What is adapting in your opinion? Truly curious. As I see it it’s 5 games...1 stinker for sure, 1 that’s a wash because the defense and special teams dominated, and 3 good to great games. The final score isn’t soley dictated by the quarterback sometimes it’s play calls sometimes it’s lack of execution by the offensive line etc.

I will say that if people think it’s solely a statistical thing rather than showing mastery over an offense ability to adapt to changing game plans given game situation or the ability to just suck up and lead the team when you need to like he did in 3 games.....game wining drive in Arizona, clutch drives to put the game away vs the Chargers and a dominant 2nd half carrying the team vs Cinci. Dude is more than adapted he is about to blast off.
The game hasn't slowed down for him yet, IMO. His timing isn't honed yet. Many passes haven't shown the same accuracy he showed at Bama. To be expected from a rookie with only 5 starts, not worried about it going forward...he'll get there.

He has looked good against some sub-par competition, little confused against Denver, this week is his first true test. I have zero complaints about the kid though. Wasn't expecting a finished product 5 games in.

Edit: Played very well in no-huddle...very good to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom