*** Official Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK14 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami.jpg

Looks like a lot of the country gets the Dolphin's-Chief's game including our local Dayton station. I guess I'll see my first Dolphin game of the season since our racing season has ended.

Good Morning fellow Finheavenites!!! Today we unit to help will this team to VICTORY!!!

This is our biggest game in about a decade. This game will show the Sports World the Miami Dolphins have Arrived!!! We fight for the right to be Kings once again. No more jokes about a disfunctional organization and team, no more high priced underachieving players, today the joke is on the disbelievers!!! We are proud once again. We are WINNERS!!!!

..Assuming he takes a few breaths from talking about Mahomes.
I always thought Romo was fair in his commentary.

Mahomes is the reining SB winner, former league MVP, is having a spectacular season, and has a laundry list of accomplishments in his short career.

He deserves the media respect he gets.

If Tua, and the Dolphins want their share, beating KC would be a huge step in garnering national attention.

Last edited:
Good Morning fellow Finheavenites!!! Today we unit to help will this team to VICTORY!!!

This is our biggest game in about a decade. This game will show the Sports World the Miami Dolphins have Arrived!!! We fight for the right to be Kings once again. No more jokes about a disfunctional organization and team, no more high priced underachieving players, today the joke is on the disbelievers!!! We are proud once again. We are WINNERS!!!!

Without question a win today would be HUGE and would put Coach Flo one step closer to COY.
This game is being televised around the country and I really hope the team shows up!

I always thought Romo was fair in his commentary.

Mahomes is the reining SB winner, former league MVP, and is having a spectacular season, and has a laundry list of accomplishments in his short career.

He deserves the media respect he gets.

If Tua, and the Dolphins want their share, beating KC would be a huge step in garnering national attention.

Oh I agree- but all he did was talk about. Brady and his greatness as they were losing last tb game he did. I would like to hear his input on Tua- hopefully he fits it in is all I’m saying.

View attachment 60474

Looks like a lot of the country gets the Dolphin's-Chief's game including our local Dayton station. I guess I'll see my first Dolphin game of the season since our racing season has ended.

I have DirecTV and they’re in a dispute with CBS so in Virginia the game won’t be available for me. I think there may be something I can do either on Google Chrome or our Firestick so we’ll see.

Oh I agree- but all he did was talk about. Brady and his greatness as they were losing last tb game he did. I would like to hear his input on Tua- hopefully he fits it in is all I’m saying.
You also have to realize, they are not in the business of being "fair".

They are in the business of selling advertising. That means appealing to the widest audience, and promoting the league's most prominent players.

It is what it is.

Get ready for it. It’s gonna be the kc love fest the entire time from the commentating.

it’s kinda like when we played at San Fran and fox barely gave us a sniff til the game was decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom