*** Official Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK14 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any team has the coverage to deal with Mahomes it’s the Miami Dolphins.

The concern is Mahomes moving around. This is where Miami struggles, I.e., containing mobile quarterbacks.

Just hope the effort and intensity is there for Miami. Its a home game as well. I'm hopeful they'll get a win, but not expecting it. Huge if they pull off the upset.

giphy.gif

I need it today my man. The time is now!

Get ready for it. It’s gonna be the kc love fest the entire time from the commentating.

it’s kinda like when we played at San Fran and fox barely gave us a sniff til the game was decided.
The Chiefs are the defending SB Champions. They are 11-1 and have the best QB in the league and one of the greatest head coaches in NFL history. So they certainly have earned all the accolades they receive from the announcers. If the Dolphins expect to get this same type of treatment, they need to win games like today and they need to make the playoffs on a regular basis.
If they do these two things, they will get plenty of praise from announcers and others in the NFL.

If any team has the coverage to deal with Mahomes it’s the Miami Dolphins.

The concern is Mahomes moving around. This is where Miami struggles, I.e., containing mobile quarterbacks.
I would suggest that may not be as dire as some may think.

When we played both NE and Jills, we were not able to really run our scheme, due to X and Jones being limited or out, due to injuries.

Yes, we had issues with Murray. Who doesn't? Mahomes is dangerous, but not to that extent.

We shall see what Flo/Boyer can do to mitigate the situation.

Just hope the effort and intensity is there for Miami. Its a home game as well. I'm hopeful they'll get a win, but not expecting it. Huge if they pull off the upset.

Kinda hard to believe the team would lack effort or intensity for this opponent. This is as big as it gets in the NFL during the regular season. Also not to mention you control your playoff destiny here. Win out and you're defintely in the playoffs.

I doubt they lack effort or intensity today. But i could believe they simply don't have enough horses to play with a team like KC, Yet!

The Chiefs are the defending SB Champions. They are 11-1 and have the best QB in the league and one of the greatest head coaches in NFL history. So they certainly have earned all the accolades they receive from the announcers. If the Dolphins expect to get this same type of treatment, they need to win games like today and they need to make the playoffs on a regular basis.
If they do these two things, they will get plenty of praise from announcers and others in the NFL.

No one is expecting the same type of treatment or accolades that would be silly - an analysis of Tua etc - should’t be too much to ask? Is it?

I mean Flo is talked about by HC of the year so..not like he is anywhere close to what Andy has accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom