*** Official Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK14 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weird thing about this game is that we’re expected to lose but if we play great and still lose it’s still gonna feel crushing. But in reality if we lose a close one it’s makes so much sense to feel good about where we’re going as a team.

Looking at that graphic, one would assume that the Minnesota/TB Shady game will be on in my area, but the fact is there won't even be a CBS game, as the raiders and niners both have an afternoon game.

I got a feeling this game is gonna be blacked out in Washington. Fuuuuuuudge!

According to the TV map all of Washington state getting Seattle/NY. Sorry man i know the feeling.

We are getting the game here in SE VA for a change. Fixed my wife's blower motor on her Volvo today. I told her "It's fixed. The Fins game is on TV at 1pm tomorrow." I'm in the clear boys. With the game on the 75" hopefully my son will get into it as well. Can't wait! :woot:

The weird thing about this game is that we’re expected to lose but if we play great and still lose it’s still gonna feel crushing. But in reality if we lose a close one it’s makes so much sense to feel good about where we’re going as a team.
I'll be upset if we get our doors blown off, over at halftime type of game. Losing a close one will sting but I'll still be ok with it. We are behind KC by 2 years

Thanks Adam, for always posting the Gameday threads. After all these years, it's greatly appreciated! I'm not going to say this game is our most important, because everybody thinks that while we may play KC close, we're going to lose. If we lose tomorrow, then next week vs NE is a must win.

Nice gut punch to the Dolphins before the game, Miles Gaskin out on Covid 19 list, I would imagine there is a ton of contract tracing going on.

Salvon Ahmad out on IR, both Gaskin and Ahmed really the only 2 backs we have that showed they some game from the backfield, this game could get one dimensional in a hurry.

Killer that it happened so late in the week I would think a good part of the game plan involved Gaskin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom