Official March Madness Thread: The Road To Indianapolis | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official March Madness Thread: The Road To Indianapolis

my bracket is all messed up, I still have 3 of my final four teams in it but thats about it. all well this is my first year of really paying attention to the tornament

Rocky Raccoon said:
:roflmao:

the sole reason I picked George Mason to beat Michigan State was because of 24

Thank GOD someone got that reference! :lol:

I'm in ABD mode right now. "Anybody but Duke."

byroan said:
I'm in ABD mode right now. "Anybody but Duke."

I know CBB is very down this year but I still don't see how this duke team can win it all. This rd has been their trouble spot this decade so let's see if they can get by LSU. hopefully the FTA's will be closer this game than 37 to 16 or whatever GW shot.

I thought GW was a lousy matchup for Duke, but they handled them without too much trouble. LSU is the Shania Twain team of this tournament: they don't impress me much. They SHOULD have the athleticism to give Duke a problem, but they had problems with Iona and needed a last-second 3-point bomb to beat A&M. Can't play like that against the Blue Devils. I think Duke's road is pretty well paved; they already thumped Texas this year.

phunwin said:
I thought GW was a lousy matchup for Duke, but they handled them without too much trouble. LSU is the Shania Twain team of this tournament: they don't impress me much. They SHOULD have the athleticism to give Duke a problem, but they had problems with Iona and needed a last-second 3-point bomb to beat A&M. Can't play like that against the Blue Devils. I think Duke's road is pretty well paved; they already thumped Texas this year.

GW's best player was nowhere near 100% and that played a huge role. last year MSU struggled in their furst 2 Tourney games and wound up beating duke.

Duke is going all the way! they have a beast in the low post, a good 3 point shooter who is as hard to guard as anyone in college and the last game they showed they know how to play defense. Williams had 7 blocks, 14 rebounds, and 17 points. Duke also showed they can score outside of Williams and Redick

nick1 said:
Duke is going all the way! they have a beast in the low post, a good 3 point shooter who is as hard to guard as anyone in college and the last game they showed they know how to play defense. Williams had 7 blocks, 14 rebounds, and 17 points. Duke also showed they can score outside of Williams and Redick

Man I can only hope for another Duke - Uconn title game so I can watch Redick and company go down in flames again.. Redick would get his points against Uconn, but Williams won't be going off against Hilton Armstrong, Boone, and the rest Uconn's thugs down low..

GreenMonster said:
Man I can only hope for another Duke - Uconn title game so I can watch Redick and company go down in flames again.. Redick would get his points against Uconn, but Williams won't be going off against Hilton Armstrong, Boone, and the rest Uconn's thugs down low..
thats the title game in my bracket but UConn needs to put the dagger into teams, they just are not killing teams like they should. George Mason vs UConn could be an interesting game. where did this Mason team come from? they are ballin'

what are the chances Bradley beats Memphis? that would have to be on of the biggest upsets ever

Back
Top Bottom