Official March Madness Thread: The Road To Indianapolis | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official March Madness Thread: The Road To Indianapolis

Un-freaking-believable. An 11 seed in the Final Four.

GEORGE MASON F'N WON... Im a local boy... we're headin to Mason for the night... yall have a good one.... HOLY ****

Un...frieaking..believable.

I'm calling it right now. It doesn't matter who wins the Florida/Nova game.

George Mason will beat either one of them. That team is FOR REAL yall.

SMadison29 said:
George Mason is gonna win this, WTF is up with that. This is gonna be the least talented & least popular Final 4 ever, especially if Nova loses later.

That's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard.

i wouldn't mind florida losing to george mason. i want florida to win, but if they don't, i wouldn't complain too much.

Juan Cribbs said:
i wouldn't mind florida losing to george mason. i want florida to win, but if they don't, i wouldn't complain too much.

I know what you mean.

I could stomach an LSU loss in the National Championship to GM WAY better than I'd be able to stomach a loss to Uconn.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I know what you mean.

I could stomach an LSU loss in the National Championship to GM WAY better than I'd be able to stomach a loss to Uconn.

Why because Uconn already beat LSU this year.. Thats a load right there.. Losing to an 11 seed in the title game would be awful...

GreenMonster said:
Why because Uconn already beat LSU this year.. Thats a load right there.. Losing to an 11 seed in the title game would be awful...
because i'd much rather have george mason win it all than uconn. i'm sure dd28 feels the same. nothing better than a cinderella story.

Juan Cribbs said:
because i'd much rather have george mason win it all than uconn. i'm sure dd28 feels the same. nothing better than a cinderella story.

Precisely.

...and Uconn only beat LSU by 1. And it was in Hartford.

DolphinDevil28 said:
That's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard.

It's the truth. Of the 3 teams currently in the Final there are only two players that have NBA talent, Davis & Thomas from LSU. Nobody from George Mason is going the NBA, though Jai Lewis may make it to the NFL. Farmar & Moute are good young college players for UCLA but neither is a lock for the NBA. This is good parity but not good for the NCAA & ratings.

Back
Top Bottom