*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

finsfan43

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I will continue to as well...because I don't have a choice. My favorite team has a total dud at the most important position in football.

Time will prove me right but I'd rather see my team be successful when it matters.
So no other positions have a total dud? Sorry man the QB is not a dud, bad game yes. Had sh%T coaching that last 4 yours yes. But your Frosty Omar kelly glasses let you see what you want, You sir have no clue!

Bob512

Formerly Dolphins512
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Personally, when we are winning, I'm glued to the TV watching, right now I have my back to it, hence more posting of crap on here. It's not that people come on here when we are bad just to troll, it's logical if you are invested into the game you won't post as much.
LOL....oh please, you are trying way too hard.

PutchaFinzUp

Hammered
Reaction score
This may not be a vintage Tannehill performance, but it was definitely a December-vintage Tannehill performance.
Lol, he's had 6 really good games, in 4 seasons. This isn't a december vintage Tannehill, this is vintage Tannehill baby!!!!

Yessir

Dolfan for Life
Reaction score
December is when you play the key and pivotal conference and divisional games. And Tannehill and the Dolphins have folded like lawn chairs in this posistion every time. Then little 6 game win streak will be all for naught if history repeats itself.

Top Bottom