*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the smoke clears I believe only MT is fired.
The smoke may not clear until midway through next season.

Cleaning house is what's needed, but unless you already have everything lined up (it is Ross), you need to let the new GM make the choices of coaching staff going forward. That's not likely to all happen on Monday.

That’s kinda how I see it also, if they get embarrassed today though, something tells me Gase feels pressure to have a good showing today.
What if Gase is caught AGAIN with his back turned to the game pretending to doodle while down 41-7? ...Think that it would make any difference?

I honestly dont know how he survived that last week...That was a total embarrassment not only to the Miami Dolphins but the entire NFL.

What if Gase is caught AGAIN with his back turned to the game pretending to doodle while down 41-7? ...Think that it would make any difference?

I honestly dont know how he survived that last week...That was a total embarrassment not only to the Miami Dolphins but the entire NFL.

I think it might, interesting that Ross is flying from Hawaii. I think he wants to see what effort his team and coach give.

Well done my friend....well done.....

Yes, one of the most annoying things to me period is when fans call out fans for meaningless wins. I honestly can’t believe anyone thinks our rooting interests affect anything. It is the stupidest take ever and WE WILL SEE IT if we win today. There will probably even be a thread started on the topic. Maybe I’ll just start it as a mockery.

Imagine leaving Hawaii to fly to... Buffalo.

Damn, Hawwaii to Buffalo! Maybe Ross grew some balls and is about to start firing people. No ****ing way would I leave Hawaii. This leads me to believe that if he doesn’t like the product on the field today then more than just Tbum is getting fired.

At the very least I see Mike Tannenbaum as the one guy, who'll be let go after today. His cap management and F/A spending has been questionable at best. The lack of quality along the Offensive Line at both guard positions is a catastrophe. As for Gase and Grier anything can happen at this point. If Grier is on the chopping block look no further than the Charles Harris and Tankersley picks as to a possible reason. He was responsible for those selections. I believe Grier will stick, in spite of the questions surrounding the top picks in 2017. Gase on the other hand, has the look of a guy who wants out!!! If it's to be believed it would be in Miami's best interest to let him go.

When the smoke clears I believe only MT is fired.
I have to agree. Tannenbaum absolutely has to go. Tannehill needs to go. If they keep Gase extend him. Get a new DC. Personnel control should be removed from Gase. Gut the roster and get rid of the bad contracts Tannenbaum gave out. Restructuring 17 and the Suh deal pretty well trashed the salary cap. Eat as much dead money as you can in 2019. Build towards 2020.

That’s kinda how I see it also, if they get embarrassed today though, something tells me Gase feels pressure to have a good showing today.
Problem is that this sets up much the same way as the game a couple years back when Jim Kelly announced he beat cancer. Emotions will be high in the stands and on the field with the Kyle Williams retirement.

The plus side for Miami is 17 auditioning for 31 other teams. Perhaps he plays the best game of his career but I’m not counting on that to happen.

Thats the thing- what quality DC comes here knowing Gase is on such thin ice if retained?

Maybe they convince Bowels to do it, but again no prior history between the two- only thay Bowels was here prior

Thats the thing- what quality DC comes here knowing Gase is on such thin ice if retained?

Maybe they convince Bowels to do it, but again no prior history between the two- only thay Bowels was here prior
I’d commit to Gase for 2-3 more years with an extension. Rex Ryan would be on my short list of potential DCs. Not sure Boles would cone back here.

Damn, Hawwaii to Buffalo! Maybe Ross grew some balls and is about to start firing people. No ****ing way would I leave Hawaii. This leads me to believe that if he doesn’t like the product on the field today then more than just Tbum is getting fired.

LOL....I know right? If I were Ross I'd stay in paradise and after the game and make a phone call firing them all (or, as I'd like to imagine, him saying "Bring me the heads of Tannenbaum, Gase & Grier" while being fanned with palms and drinking a large rum punch).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom