*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe people could get fired tomorrow but we'd probably not have a HC in place till after some teams are done with the playoffs. If a new GM gets rid of Gase then the new HC could be in the playoffs so we'd have to wait.

I bought a big azz cigar to celebrate the firing ceremony that happens Tomorrow. Tannenbaum has destroyed my beloved Dolphins. I can't wait to light that baby up and curse his azz goodbye. I just hope all the people who were jettisoned in favor of that POS and are rumored to be interested in coming back can come home to Florida and right the ship?

Im expecting us to get our ass kicked at the los again. Its what we do vs physical fronts

This team is sorely lacking guys with an edge. Porter, Crowder Zach all had that. We’re too soft. Give me guys that want to break bones.

I want physical football.
Stop the run and run the ball in any circumstance.
Gase, Burke and Tbomb must go.
RT stays until new staff arrives. RTs fate in his hands.

Xavien Howard (knee) out again in Week 17
11338.jpg

Dolphins declared CB Xavien Howard, QB David Fales, S T.J. McDonald, G Isaac Asiata, T Zach Sterup, DT Kendrick Norton, and WR Isaiah Ford inactive for Sunday's Week 17 game versus the Bills.

Howard was a limited participant in practice this week, but the Dolphins chose to wisely play things cautiously with their 25-year old Pro-Bowl cornerback. Despite missing the final four games with this injury, Howard still managed to intercept seven passes with 12 pass breakups. With his absence, Bills' rookie wideout Robert Foster receives an improved fantasy outlook.

This team is sorely lacking guys with an edge. Porter, Crowder Zach all had that. We’re too soft. Give me guys that want to break bones.
I'm with you. I want smashmouth football. Tough physical players who love to dish the dirt.

Get ready boyz!!! The Buffalo Stampede is coming today. They are going to eat Miami alive. Miami once again has Kiko Alonso shadowing Allen. Like it worked the last game. Go figure Burke is a friggin genuis!!!:dead:

I have to agree. Tannenbaum absolutely has to go. Tannehill needs to go. If they keep Gase extend him. Get a new DC. Personnel control should be removed from Gase. Gut the roster and get rid of the bad contracts Tannenbaum gave out. Restructuring 17 and the Suh deal pretty well trashed the salary cap. Eat as much dead money as you can in 2019. Build towards 2020.
Gase the worst performer out of those 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom