*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots and lots of love for the Bills on the pre game show and now...

ziggy hood dancing pregame like he is in the club already. Gonna be a long day Dolfans.

Yeah....kind of a negative spin for our Fins. More reason to win today....

I never watch the pre game but did today, did you listen to Cowher about a new coach having a chance in the afc east? Brady almost done and jets and bills with young qbs and cap

Mia- not mentioned

Love how this bottom of the barrel CBS announcing team is annointing Josh Allen as the Bills savior and how things are on the upswing in Buffalo.

Fitting that for tannehills last game in miami he gets underwear with dick holes for a commentator

I never watch the pre game but did today, did you listen to Cowher about a new coach having a chance in the afc east? Brady almost done and jets and bills with young qbs and cap

Mia- not mentioned
Absolutely noticed that! We really need to change that narrative.......getting old.

If we let Allen run for over 100 yards, I'm flying up to Buffalo to punch Burke in the throat.

Just turned the game on, and I heard Beth Mowins... Need to find this on radio so I can mute the TV. It's like listening to nails on a chalkboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom