*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** WK17 | Page 283 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** WK17

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tua is 35 of 58 for 350+..... isn't that what everyone wanted to see??

Herbert like numbers in a game that's out of reach and meaningless at this point??

Or did we like winning better?.... im confused
Big numbers and a loss, yep sounds like the Herbert game everyone wanted.

Did he win the game????

Yes or No

I'm into that kind of history

Can't wait til you fools get Justin Fields at 3 and I can **** talk him all season when he's throwing to the exact same weapons we have this year.
There is no way in hell the Fins are taking a QB at 3.

Who’s starting for Jacksonville and are they locked in at #1 overall? I’ll watch it but we are likely donski. Better season than I thought, embarrassing ending though.

I think we all knew at draft he was a BAD pick. A huge reach, every expert said it shaking their head with so much on the board at that pick. Flores wanted him for some unknown reason. He was wrong.
No question he was a reach, first round picks are supposed to come in and start right away especially on a team like ours where our roster talent is average at best.

So Tua is 35 of 58 for 350+..... isn't that what everyone wanted to see??

Herbert like numbers in a game that's out of reach and meaningless at this point??

Or did we like winning better?.... im confused
no no, they want that with the win lol. i agree though, anyone who watches Herbert knows most of his stats are garbage time. I would love to see Tua on the Chargers or Herbert on the Dolphins. I know that isn't how it works though. The weapons, scheme, and OL are not the same, so comparing stats between QBs is a bit ridiculous.

I'm hoping Tua can learn and grow from this game...along with like 90% of the team today.

I think a game like this is the BEST thing that could have happened to this entire team. There’s not doubt how far they are from where they need to be!

It should hurt everyone in that organization the rest of the season.

I dare Flores and Grier not use every single last one of those top 4 picks on skill players. I dare them.

you can go linebacker hunting in rounds 3-7. But those top 4 better be dedicated to playmakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom