*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** WK17 | Page 285 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** WK17

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see that's the difference between guys like you and me.

I'm not into worshiping a rookie and anoint him as "generational" etc. BEFORE he proves crap in the NFL.

I support the TEAM and that's where my loyalty is. If the QBs blows then he needs to be looked at.
Well said and I love you Big Nasty. Also yes Pachy, they all need to be looked at and potentially upgraded!

But 3 INT’s, I don’t think Herbert is doing that consistently.

Look I’m calm, embarrassing ending but good season. I don’t drink from January until mid April so that is probably keeping my level head hahahaha!

He did against New England, had 2 anyway.

Tua hasn’t done it consistently either.

Bills got at least 20 first downs in all 16 games. Only the 2012 Pats had ever done that.

trouble

Played our worst game of the season. What a time to lay an egg
Unfortunately it's the first egg we layed that will be our downfall.

That performance in Denver was a sign of things to come. And had we got that W we would have had the 5th seed locked up today.

Good year for what?

Morale victories and worse draft position?

Yes, great season.

We started the wrong QB most of the season and padded stats against the abysmal Jets twice.

Way to go Flo. Way to really give us all warm and fuzzy feelings heading into the offseason.

After I get done ranting today in this thread I will be deleting my account and going on another 8+ season hiatus.

So no need to tell me how you disagree, wont be around to rebuttal.

Its moral victories. So you know for the next account

Good year for what?

Morale victories and worse draft position?

Yes, great season.

We started the wrong QB most of the season and padded stats against the abysmal Jets twice.

Way to go Flo. Way to really give us all warm and fuzzy feelings heading into the offseason.

After I get done ranting today in this thread I will be deleting my account and going on another 8+ season hiatus.

So no need to tell me how you disagree, wont be around to rebuttal.
lol someone is mad. you should become a yankees fan or a patriots fan. Most sports teams aren't dynasties. If you want that, you shouldn't watch the Dolphins. Progress is clear, no one likes not winning the championship, but it doesn't happen overnight.

Most people think it's an either/or problem for some reason.

Tua didn't play well today, but the rest of the roster fell apart around him and he's had garbage weapons all year.

I mean, how many times do you see the word "Tua" compared to "Needham"?
Tua played like CRAP and that vibe eventually rubbed off on everyone!

Saying he "didn't play well" yet accusing others as "falling apart" is just ridiculous.

The ONLY question now is if Tua can be trusted 100% with the future of the team.

Me? No way. I want another kid in the mix. Serious competition. And definitely a BETTER ATHLETE!

Almost 400 yards and a loss?! That’s a Hebert game!

(except Tua’s WRs are practice squad level instead of pro bowlers)

I also don't think there's a chance in hell this FO takes a qb at 3. They're gonna sink or swim with Tua. It wasn't until watching this game though that I even entertained the idea so whatever they do is fine with me.

Who’s starting for Jacksonville and are they locked in at #1 overall? I’ll watch it but we are likely donski. Better season than I thought, embarrassing ending though.

The Jags are locked into number 1 overall. The Jets screwed it up last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom