*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** WK17 | Page 284 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** WK17

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see that's the difference between guys like you and me.

I'm not into worshiping a rookie and anoint him as "generational" etc. BEFORE he proves crap in the NFL.

I support the TEAM and that's where my loyalty is. If the QBs blows then he needs to be looked at.

What about all the other players?

Coaches? People that picked the QB that blows?

Big numbers and a loss, yep sounds like the Herbert game everyone wanted.
But 3 INT’s, I don’t think Herbert is doing that consistently.

Look I’m calm, embarrassing ending but good season. I don’t drink from January until mid April so that is probably keeping my level head hahahaha!

Is sucks everyone. It does! Regardless of the outcome it’s been a good year.

Let rebuild, regroup and add talent to our roster.

#Finsup
Good year for what?

Morale victories and worse draft position?

Yes, great season.

We started the wrong QB most of the season and padded stats against the abysmal Jets twice.

Way to go Flo. Way to really give us all warm and fuzzy feelings heading into the offseason.

After I get done ranting today in this thread I will be deleting my account and going on another 8+ season hiatus.

So no need to tell me how you disagree, wont be around to rebuttal.

A lot of changes need to be made with this team. More coaching changes and many of these players need to be replaced. Tua will get next year to prove himself however they should draft a QB in the mid rounds. Need some WRs, a 3 down RB, a legit pass rusher and a playmaker at LB.

Such am embarassing loss today which IMO ended what was a good season with a gut punch of disappointment. Not just that they lost but that the entire team played awful. How could this coaching staff have this team so ill prepared today. How do these players come out so flat vs a division rival with so much on the line. Just depressing.

So Cleveland vs Pitt is for sure next week
Baltimore vs whoever wins the South is also for sure
Buffalo plays Indy if both Indy and Tenn win, Tenn if they lose and Indy wins, Miami if Indy loses

Good year for what?

Morale victories and worse draft position?

Yes, great season.

We started the wrong QB most of the season and padded stats against the abysmal Jets twice.

Way to go Flo. Way to really give us all warm and fuzzy feelings heading into the offseason.

After I get done ranting today in this thread I will be deleting my account and going on another 8+ season hiatus.

So no need to tell me how you disagree, wont be around to rebuttal.
Bye Girl

The Bills have 4th and 5th stringers in the game. What the hell more do you want them to do? Kneel down every drive? Especially when they get their backups valuable playing time right before they go to the playoffs?

Meh. Whatever. You obviously didn't get the point. Would you like me to explain it again? Shall I type slower or you want it in CAPS?

I support any and all of our QB’s, doesn’t mean I can’t say it as I see it. Tua isn’t getting it done this season.
If we’re gonna take a QB, I’d rather just get one with the 3rd overall and hedge our bets.
I’m not against it. I don’t want the BYU kid. To me it’s Fields or Lawrence. No one else goes too 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom