*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Halloween | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Football Eve I get hmmmmm a little still excited. Hate that I am in watch for good players and up and comers mode. Hoping Tua shines and throws 0 INTs. Hoping Wilkins continues strong play. Can't wait to see Waddle take a long one to the house. Will be pissed if Phillips does not get more snaps. also hoping to see that the Oline protection is getting truly better....Buffalo will test this for sure. Any result better than the last time we played them will make me happy I guess. The next time I predict the Dolphins to go 13-4 though, someone give me a wakeup call!

I'm kind of used to watching my sports teams get hammered and embarrassed on a weekly basis. This weekend is horrific for me. Newcastle played the European Champs and current PL leaders, Chelsea this morning and predictably hardly laid a glove on them, in a big loss. The Gators who've got a clown show in charge of the D, are up against the best team in the country in Georgia in about an hour's time and then to cap it all off we've got the fins going to Buffalo and we all know how that ends. When can I get a bloody break here ?

Bloody hell bloke. Vaya con Dios.

I got the Heat who are ballin'!

The Florida Panthers are 8 and 0 right now. They are so good their coach resigned cause they were molesting guys out there.

Don't worry too much about that stadium, they probably won't be in it a lot longer. I hear the Bills are moving to Austin, Texas in a few years. You know, after Jerry Jones dies.

Don't worry too much about that stadium, they probably won't be in it a lot longer. I hear the Bills are moving to Austin, Texas in a few years. You know, after Jerry Jones dies.
The Peluga's are talking about making a dome stadium. But, they would lose their weather advantage if they do.

Williams is healthy and not making trip. He will be traded Monday.

This for you Buffalo!!! Lmaooooo. Check out the chick, behind the blond. Lmaooooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom