*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Halloween | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win maybe we wont hear so much about the Packers, Aaron Rodgers, Tom brady & TB, the cowboys, Dak, the Pats, Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay and Tom Brady and how many glasses of water he had before kickoff (A NEW NFL record for him!)
I'm sure if Miami wins we will still hear about all of the above....
*Sigh* one can only dream.....

The Peluga's are talking about making a dome stadium. But, they would lose their weather advantage if they do.
There is no weather advantage anymore. Bills are built to be a high powered passing offense. The weather actually hurts them. I hope they do build a dome.

Probably a very unpopular opinion but I think ALL stadiums should be domes and climate controlled. Fans pay so much to go to a game they should be comfortable and see the best available product on the field. Without the weather factoring in.

Last edited:
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
320px-Buffalo_Bills_logo.svg.png

606250e653c3c.image.jpg

at Highmark Stadium
Orchard Park, New York

TELEVISION

CBS_NFL_2021.png

8kOddXr.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

QJhj241.png

WEATHER

lSHtmpO.png

Scattered showers, mainly before 3pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 56. West wind 6 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
National Weather Service Buffalo - forecast for Highmark Stadium

Thanks Adam, awesome job Borther!!!
Happy Bill Murray GIF

303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
320px-Buffalo_Bills_logo.svg.png

606250e653c3c.image.jpg

at Highmark Stadium
Orchard Park, New York

TELEVISION

CBS_NFL_2021.png

8kOddXr.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

QJhj241.png

WEATHER

lSHtmpO.png

Scattered showers, mainly before 3pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 56. West wind 6 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
National Weather Service Buffalo - forecast for Highmark Stadium

I love how you all start your gameday threads. Best I have seen. One little nitpick Bills logo should be the Red Standing Buffalo this week.

Availability is one if not the greatest asset. Preston and Parker are cheap and why we didn't explore others. Why we brought in another oft-injured receiver in Fuller???. I guess if 50% of your salary is on 2 CB's may need to be frugal elsewhere.

Well just hoping the Bills call a lot of running plays to keep the score down. Bills by a lot after we win the first q. Just hoping for under 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom