*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Halloween | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Football Eve I get hmmmmm a little still excited. Hate that I am in watch for good players and up and comers mode. Hoping Tua shines and throws 0 INTs. Hoping Wilkins continues strong play. Can't wait to see Waddle take a long one to the house. Will be pissed if Phillips does not get more snaps. also hoping to see that the Oline protection is getting truly better....Buffalo will test this for sure. Any result better than the last time we played them will make me happy I guess. The next time I predict the Dolphins to go 13-4 though, someone give me a wakeup call!
Um, if Austin Jackson is starting do not watch , I repeat do not watch. Jackson is a serious liability out there along w Jesse Davis. Honestly if I’m Tua’s father/agent I would adv him not to play in this game. Tua has too much heart not to play but he needs to think long term in regards to his football career because Grier and Flores don’t care about him.

Why is Jackson starting?

That’s because “any given Sunday.” Anything’s possible…else we wouldn’t tune in…there’s always that minute chance.

dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom