*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

I'm going to be honest, I don't know if Tank is going to be on this roster in 3 weeks. And I'm really, really surprised to say that.

Teams have to cut from 95 to 53 within 4 weeks. Thats almost 50 peecent of a personnel cut. Play calling eval is the last thing on your mind

Head up is proper tackling technique. Always has been. The sport was never intended to pit human missiles against each other.

You do realize that concussions can also occur without helmet to helmet hits, right?

Lol ok let's just leave it here then. We don't see eye to eye.

It was never intended to be the way it's been for several decades. Interesting take.

Cause we are not a point juggernaught. We havent been that in 20 years. Doesnt mean we cant win. Not saying we are there. Far from it. Just saying we are young and it will take time.

Exactly. Week 1 is when its becomes crystal clear that we're a highly undisciplined team with an unimaginative player caller.

I think you need to look at 2016 for play calling tendencies not preaseson. Big picture my friend not just the last thing we see.

If anyone is expecting us to put up 40 points and hold opposing teams to 10, this will be a long season. We are not potent enough of a team to do that. We will play well and have young guys make incredible plays. Maybe we slip into the playoffs. We are a young team.

Back
Top Bottom