*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally another season is upon us. After not having much if anything during 2020, we are somewhat returning to something a bit more normal.

Thankfully 2 of the 3 preseason games are nationally televised. I'm looking forward to seeing if there are any improvements by the players. Hopefully its a precursor to a great regular season?

This is not, of course, a jinx.*

Come gameday, all I'm hoping for, besides watching a few rooks shine on the field, is that our injury report reads zero Dolphin players hurt at the end of exhibition.

*I sure hope that no one here actually believes in the superstitious mumbo jumbo that says that by bringing up a negative point today, will, in all actuality, result badly for the cause tomorrow. Let's get real. Science is based upon rational explanations and validation by observation, whereas superstition is based upon irrational beliefs having no logical explanations. Let's put all that absurdity aside.

Go Dolphins!

They have a legit defense..

Don’t have big expectations for the offense without its best players.

Maybe some quick reads, would like for Tua to showcase some running ability after a drop to plant that seed that he’s gonna be a dual threat this year

How about no Tua running? Yeah? Yeah!

Another journalist looking for something. - LOL

He could at least have been on a football field - LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom