*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rock Love GIF by The Kelly Clarkson Show

Abc Dwts GIF by Dancing with the Stars

200.gif

play ball christmas movies GIF

Naturally, I want to win. No, I want us to dominate! However, it's game one, and our coaches have a lot of players to evaluate. Perhaps more important to me is seeing us play like we have our **** together. To me, that would be a good indicator that we are on the right track. Oh, and if we could see some nice YAC from our WRs, that would be nice, too. :-)

Dance Party GIF by Minions

Loco you know Adam has the exclusive on Gameday threads.

Loco you know Adam has the exclusive on Gameday threads.

Oh! No. Missed it. My bad. I looked at the top links and didn't see anything. Mods, just roll us into that one if you can?

So who's your pick to be that player that fans over hype after a good/great pre-season performance. There's always that guy who after one game fans have his stock going through the roof and are not just adding him to their roster predictions, they start billing him as a key contributer this year and a possible future star. Of course those same fans tend to turn on that player a year later and throw him to the wolves. My guess is come Saturday night there will be a lot of buzz around.... Kirk Merritt. I say 4 or 5 receptions 70 yards and a td will be enough to get the ball rolling.
Robert Foster….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom