*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 83 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm only judging by our games, but I thought in just about every game I watched last year the game plans were extra vanilla the first few weeks and technically very unsound.

Our opener against the Patriots was one of the most vanilla regular season games I've watched on both sides for example.
I'll give you that some of our early games were weird, but they didn't really match what was happening around the league. On top of that, our week one game played out pretty much how our week ones typically playout even with the preseason. Wasnt much different than 2013 vs Cleveland, 2016 vs Seattle, 2009 vs Atlanta, etc.

It was a lot different than the beginning of the 2019 season....

Despite the final scoreline, this was a very promising first game in my view. The Bears couldn't do a thing against our D when it was ones v ones. Despite the lack of WRs Tua moved the ball down the field really well and Jacoby looks like a really steady back up. Don't read a whole lot into that INT, it was a bad decision and one which I'm sure he would like back but it shouldn't cloud what was a pretty impressive display for our young QB. There are still issues with the running game though and the lack of depth on the roster is a concern but outside of that it was a nice little start to pre season.

Stick a fork in it boys, it's in the books. Head out to the main to talk about it in our post-game thread... See you all next week!
:fh
fork-small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom