*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF

Thomas will not only be active but probably starting.. ugh it only took three games in to get here with this OL. I may have to start drinking a little earlier than usual tonight.

Kickoff :brewskis:

Final Whistle :drink:

So our starting o-line tonight could be......
LT-James
LG-Tunsil
C-Douglas
RG-Thomas
RT-Turner

Wow, that would be ugly

Ozzy rules!!

Albert and Steen are the only guys highly unlikely to play from the OL.

If Turner and Urbrick are starting I expect that to have a positive effect on the run game but a negative one on the pass game.

Bushrod hurt?

I don't think so. He didn't practice but it was not injury related I believe but it's not like he's been amazing anyway. As I type they're talking on the NFL network and they said we have no corner who can cover Green...duh and they said in order to win Tannehill will need to have his best game of the year as our defense pretty much sucks

Ozzy rules!!

Ozzy rules!!

[tweet]781578177852284928[/tweet]

"Joe Philbin. What was up with that?

. . .

"Now you kind of have to pick the Dolphins."

"Uh, no, no, no. It's pretty shaky."

:lol:

Can anyone explain why Matt Moore has a spot on this team? You can grab any yahoo off the street to hold a clip board and pace the sideline in RT's ear after he returns to the sideline. The Fans (as evidenced right here on this board) have no faith in him,the Coaches (as evidenced in games) have no faith in him and this has been going on for what? 5 years? This team needs QB depth and quick.

Dumb signing back in 2010. And it gets 10x dumber each subsequent year he's been here. I like the guy as a person and am happy for him that he's found a stable situation for him and his family but I can't stand having a guy with zero upside as my backup.

[tweet]781578177852284928[/tweet]

"Joe Philbin. What was up with that?

. . .

"Now you kind of have to pick the Dolphins."

"Uh, no, no, no. It's pretty shaky."

:lol:

Ha! I never knew he was a Dolphin fan. He speaks the truth.

Dumb signing back in 2010. And it gets 10x dumber each subsequent year he's been here. I like the guy as a person and am happy for him that he's found a stable situation for him and his family but I can't stand having a guy with zero upside as my backup.

Thats what Im talking about...Until the obvious gets fixed - How can we expect the behind the doors business to be handled?

Lmao, nah I actually don't think cinci is the team it was last year. Most teams have a short window to be good, IMO cinci's window has passed.

Players get old, injuries, free agency, coaching turn over, etc etc.

Keep gio from embarrassing us like he did in the past and there is no reason we can't win IMO. Obviously good qb play is big here. When average or bad teams play each other the team that executes on offense better wins usually IMO.

I think you are severely underestimating the impact Vontaz Burfict is going to have on that defense. Hes the heart of it. They havent been bad, just not up to their usual standards, and I fully expect Burfict will change that quickly.

Lmao, nah I actually don't think cinci is the team it was last year. Most teams have a short window to be good, IMO cinci's window has passed.

Players get old, injuries, free agency, coaching turn over, etc etc.

Keep gio from embarrassing us like he did in the past and there is no reason we can't win IMO. Obviously good qb play is big here. When average or bad teams play each other the team that executes on offense better wins usually IMO.

This is kind of why I predicted they would be bad this season. Though "bad" for them is more like 8-8 and missing the playoffs, not 4-12. Bad for us is 4-12.

Albert and Steen are the only guys highly unlikely to play from the OL.

If Turner and Urbrick are starting I expect that to have a positive effect on the run game but a negative one on the pass game.

But where does Turner starts at? LT? RT and move James to LT? that would make two positions weak but they might do that. Moving Tunsil to LT seems natural but he hasn't play there yet this year and it'd mean thomas to LG? Anyway you look at it is bad.

Ozzy rules!!

Turner - Tunsil - Urbrick - Bushrod - James

Is my guess if both Albert and Steen are out

I'm hearing Branden Albert is not likely to play. I hope this does not open the door for Dallas Thomas to start. If they move Tunsil, it likely will. If they move Bushrod, they don't need to play DT.

Back
Top Bottom