*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF

Its amazing, there are going to be some bad teams this year for competition for the top pick or two in the draft - NO- how about the Bears?

The center behind will be the call up of Douglas IMO from the practice squad.

they called up douglas? if so that makes sense

Shocking! Dolphins players with injury histories are injured

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...s-the-poster-child-of-injuries-hes-misse.html

Nice article here by Armando...and some more gems in there..

Misi finished the 2015 season on injured reserve. He finished the 2011 season on injured reserve.

Misi has battled back and abdomen injuries (2015), a serious ankle injury (2014), a knee injury (2013) and a shoulder injury (2011).

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

they called up douglas? if so that makes sense

Not yet but we have on open roster spot re the release of Hunter

Last edited by a moderator:
Shocking! Dolphins players with injury histories are injured

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...s-the-poster-child-of-injuries-hes-misse.html

Nice article her be Armando...and some more gems in there..

Misi finished the 2015 season on injured reserve. He finished the 2011 season on injured reserve.

Misi has battled back and abdomen injuries (2015), a serious ankle injury (2014), a knee injury (2013) and a shoulder injury (2011).

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Not yet but we have on open roster spot re the release of Hunter

well they'd have to have already called him up wouldn't they?

I don't know why everyone is talking up cinci. There is nothing special about them.

There defense just got rocked, and their oline has been awful.

We can take this game and we should.

I see what you're doing there. You're down playing Cincy's defense so in case we lose tonight you can tell us how Tannehill should have passed for 450 yards and 4 TD's and if he didn't it goes to show how horrible he is. I give you credit. You're always ahead of the game and planning on your next attack....lol

Ozzy rules!!

well they'd have to have already called him up wouldn't they?

I'm not sure when the exact cut off time is but would make zero sense to me to release Hunter and open a roster spot and do nothing with the state of the injuries going into tonight game..

Both starting OLBs out not that they are great but that's gonna hurt. Let's hope the young guys can step up

Why would the comcast guide here in miami say that the game is on channel 433 WFORD if it isn't going to be shown on that channel?

I see what you're doing there. You're down playing Cincy's defense so in case we lose tonight you can tell us how Tannehill should have passed for 450 yards and 4 TD's and if he didn't it goes to show how horrible he is. I give you credit. You're always ahead of the game and planning on your next attack....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Lmao, nah I actually don't think cinci is the team it was last year. Most teams have a short window to be good, IMO cinci's window has passed.

Players get old, injuries, free agency, coaching turn over, etc etc.

Keep gio from embarrassing us like he did in the past and there is no reason we can't win IMO. Obviously good qb play is big here. When average or bad teams play each other the team that executes on offense better wins usually IMO.

who are cincis 3 top corners tonight? I think it's safe to say Kirkpatrick is out...that leaves dennard pacman and who else? I'm not a pacman guy

4 players out our depth will be tested.

What depth? Our depth(Misi, Jenkins, Maxwell among others) have been starting already. You must have real starters first before you can worry about having depth

Ozzy rules!!

Can anyone explain why Matt Moore has a spot on this team? You can grab any yahoo off the street to hold a clip board and pace the sideline in RT's ear after he returns to the sideline. The Fans (as evidenced right here on this board) have no faith in him,the Coaches (as evidenced in games) have no faith in him and this has been going on for what? 5 years? This team needs QB depth and quick.

Can anyone explain why Matt Moore has a spot on this team? You can grab any yahoo off the street to hold a clip board and pace the sideline in RT's ear after he returns to the sideline. The Fans (as evidenced right here on this board) have no faith in him,the Coaches (as evidenced in games) have no faith in him and this has been going on for what? 5 years? This team needs QB depth and quick.

Why are you worried About that on game day? You expecting him to play?

Back
Top Bottom