*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF

The Dolphins are 15-5 against Cincy, 9-3 at Cincy, and have beaten them 3 times in a row. Plus Andy Dalton and the Bengals don't typically play well in Primetime games. History is on Miami's side at least.

It's going to be a tough game though. Cincy on paper is the better team I think and they are at home in a short week.

this makes me feel a little bit better going into the game. Lets go Miami!

We win tonight, we're 2-2, with 10 days off and the next 4 at home.. WE NEED THIS ONE!!!

I actually hate these thursday night games and we always get ****ed by having to travel. It's not fair that not only are we traveling but the bengals played at home last sunday. I think the fair thing to do would be for the bengals to at least have travel last sunday so they're way more rested than we are. Then again our amazing defense gets tired just by getting on the plane.

Ozzy rules!!

Oof these Thursday games are rough. I'm expecting a real slog. We can't run and can't stop the run that's a bad combo in this situation.

We're going to need a miracle tonight. Someone needs to light a fire under the asses of the o-line, we need to run the damn football.

We're going to need a miracle tonight. Someone needs to light a fire under the asses of the o-line, we need to run the damn football.

As bad as run game has been , I'm a lot more worried about the defense . The defense needs to play big for us to come out of there tonight with a win .

This game is huge . If through 4 weeks we could come out 2-2 while installing a new system on both sides of the ball and having the toughest part of schedule with 3 tough games on the road . I'll have hope we can make the playoffs .

If our defense once again gets destroyed ..... Then I know what we have on defense and temper expectations by A LOT .

Make no mistake . Tonight is HUGE for both teams .

I'm excited for this one! Agree this is a big game for us - pivotal I think is a good word, at least as far as 2016 goes.

I just hope that the excitement lasts into the 3rd quarter. Would love to see the offense come out swinging!

Just got a bleacher report alert...Dolphins 'extremely worried' about o-lines ability to protect Tannehill tonight.

Just got a bleacher report alert...Dolphins 'extremely worried' about o-lines ability to protect Tannehill tonight.

potential for 2015 all over again tonight

drop 7 rush 4 get to the qb in no time

can't run the ball cinci able to sit in all that zone and eventually the pass pro caves

well then they need to go uptempo short pass for our run game ala Pats. Get creative and use Grant, Pead, Williams whomever to move the chains. Tanny needs to roll out and block accordingly to minimize damage.

well then they need to go uptempo short pass for our run game ala Pats. Get creative and use Grant, Pead, Williams whomever to move the chains. Tanny needs to roll out and block accordingly to minimize damage.

up tempo makes sense but with your 3rd string center on a short week he'd have to be a real quick study mental reps wise to green light it

or the qb would have to make every line call (which I think he's capable of frankly but still eats into his time to check out at the los or make pre snap reads)

why they didn't come out with tempo at home as a trial game run vs Cleveland before this short road week is beyond me.

speaking of that who's the 2 deep center tonight? someone who must be getting reps behind closed doors

Back
Top Bottom