*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF

I honestly think that Coach Gase was playing games with the injury report. I bet all of these guys are going to come out and start tonight.

We'll see.

it's one of those games where adam needs to show just how good he is cause it looks like he's gonna have line limitations and on a short week he can't really change a lot. if he doesn't go full no huddle he needs to change up the tempo of when we snap the ball...maybe throw some extra ot stuff in there for a half

without tempo I think he's gonna try and be in it late and I don't know how he can trust the defense in that scenario...unless things are really about to change

if we can't run the ball and we let them sub and match personnel and rest I think it's curtains for us...and potentially a blood bath

gase said earlier this week that if albert couldn't go he would probably have to add someone to the roster on the oline...well he didn't do that so I think albert barring a set back in warm ups goes...steen though I really doubt a high ankle can be played on in 4 days

it's one of those games where adam needs to show just how good he is cause it looks like he's gonna have line limitations and on a short week he can't really change a lot. if he doesn't go full no huddle he needs to change up the tempo of when we snap the ball...maybe throw some extra ot stuff in there for a half

without tempo I think he's gonna try and be in it late and I don't know how he can trust the defense in that scenario...unless things are really about to change

if we can't run the ball and we let them sub and match personnel and rest I think it's curtains for us...and potentially a blood bath

We won't be able to run the ball, we're going to lose, we're going to drop to 1-3, and the real bloodbath will be among the fans for 10 days.

And we have Steve Ross to thank for it. "Yes, I would like to open the season with road games, that is my scheduling request for 2016." "Really, Steve?" "Yeah, hit me!"

"Okay, well, here's New England, Seattle, and a Thursday nighter. See yah."

We won't be able to run the ball, we're going to lose, we're going to drop to 1-3, and the real bloodbath will be among the fans for 10 days.

And we have Steve Ross to thank for it. "Yes, I would like to open the season with road games, that is my scheduling request for 2016." "Really, Steve?" "Yeah, hit me!"

"Okay, well, here's New England, Seattle, and a Thursday nighter. See yah."

well all I know is the dc keeps smiling and blaming it all on mental mistakes and tackling mostly...so we'll see...

I'm getting tired of hearing lets wait til the scheme has a chance to play how we coach it stuff...at 1-3 you put yourself in a massive hole

I gotta be honest, looking at the schedule, I think this team can pull itself back into contention for the 6 seed even after a 1-3 start. But it's gonna be rough going for a while.

Bengals have got to be feeling as confident as we were last week vs Browns. Hopefully we can put up a bizarro effort like the Browns did.

I gotta be honest, looking at the schedule, I think this team can pull itself back into contention for the 6 seed even after a 1-3 start. But it's gonna be rough going for a while.

if we play like we did against Cleveland the only thing we are gonna be in contention for is a top 5 pick...that was new orleans saints level bad football

you'll notice even drew brees can't do **** about that

barring personnel upgrades/changes that team is done 3 weeks in even

We have Grant who imo nobody can cover one on one and we're not using him. I'm not saying that we need to bench somebody for Grant to play but our HC is an offense minded coach. Why can't he find a way to get the ball into Grant's hands 2 or 3 times? I'm not saying he needs 8 to 10 touches. Maybe even one or two. If he breaks a long one then every time he's in the game the defense will have to cover him and that will leave stuff open for Parker and Stills down the field. What exactly do we have to lose by playing Grant on offense 5 or 6 snaps? We need a spark and I believe he can provide it but he can't do it from the bench.

Ozzy rules!!

We have Grant who imo nobody can cover one on one and we're not using him. I'm not saying that we need to bench somebody for Grant to play but our HC is an offense minded coach. Why can't he find a way to get the ball into Grant's hands 2 or 3 times? I'm not saying he needs 8 to 10 touches. Maybe even one or two. If he breaks a long one then every time he's in the game the defense will have to cover him and that will leave stuff open for Parker and Stills down the field. What exactly do we have to lose by playing Grant on offense 5 or 6 snaps? We need a spark and I believe he can provide it but he can't do it from the bench.

Ozzy rules!!

heck, at 1-2 and the season on the line you would think some wrinkle in the playbook was worked on.

if we play like we did against Cleveland the only thing we are gonna be in contention for is a top 5 pick...that was new orleans saints level bad football

Its amazing, there are going to be some bad teams this year for competition for the top pick or two in the draft - NO- how about the Bears?

The center behind will be the call up of Douglas IMO from the practice squad.

You know what bothered me the most about the Browns game last week, being there live and seeing how the beat up Browns team came out and played with that kind of effort vs our team in its home opener. The culture and whatever need to change for this team.

I usually try to be optimistic with the team but I don't see many wins this year and really can't even think about the idea of a wildcard etc.

Bengals have got to be feeling as confident as we were last week vs Browns. Hopefully we can put up a bizarro effort like the Browns did.

I don't know why everyone is talking up cinci. There is nothing special about them.

There defense just got rocked, and their oline has been awful.

We can take this game and we should.

Back
Top Bottom