*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 TNF

I wonder if my Sunday ticket Will be blacked out because i don't have nfl network at my house... Worse case i have a Verizon cell phone i can stream to my tv if needed

sunday ticket doesn't cover/include Thursday night games. better get that phone ready

there's a lot of rain coming my way today which means my directv will probably be out a lot...figures

Whoo hoo. So looking forward to football. I just hope the Dolphins play a bit of it. I still think of the Wake sack that closed the last game against the Bungles.

Been thinking about that all morning. :up:

I woke up this morning wishing that we didn't have a game today...10 days at 1-3 is gonna be brutal

The Dolphins are 15-5 against Cincy, 9-3 at Cincy, and have beaten them 3 times in a row. Plus Andy Dalton and the Bengals don't typically play well in Primetime games. History is on Miami's side at least.

It's going to be a tough game though. Cincy on paper is the better team I think and they are at home in a short week.

I am hoping that we see five or six rushing plays where both Sims and Gary are in the games. Maybe four are rushes and two are play action passes. They did not have a lot of time, but the combination worked well on the OT play versus the Browns.

Here's hoping that Dalton gets confused with us wearing orange and throws it to us multiple times by mistake.

I really hope we can get someone like Drake going and becomes the primary back for the game. I like what I saw out of him at the beginning of last week. Ajayi looks much slower.

sunday ticket doesn't cover/include Thursday night games. better get that phone ready

there's a lot of rain coming my way today which means my directv will probably be out a lot...figures

Well i hope my phone will be good enough to stream a live game.

Joe Schad Retweeted
Pat Kirwan
18m
Pat Kirwan‏ @PatKirwanCBS
Suh playing great for #MIA
1st 3gms '15: 7tackles, 2TFL’s,No sacks
1st 3gms '16: 21 tackles,2½sacks,4QB hits,3TFL’s:

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Schad Retweeted
Pat Kirwan
18m
Pat Kirwan‏ @PatKirwanCBS
Suh playing great for #MIA
1st 3gms '15: 7tackles, 2TFL’s,No sacks
1st 3gms '16: 21 tackles,2½sacks,4QB hits,3TFL’s:

I knew he was playing well, but that is very impressive.

Dre Kirkpatrick being out hurts the Bengals. If we can stop the run, we'll win. I don't believe we can stop it though....just no inkling of it through 3 games

Not sure if we can keep up, our defense is going to be against a lot of offense weapons

Feels like forever that we've gone on the road in a primetime game and looked like a legit team. Tonight would be a great time to change that. Fins up!

Back
Top Bottom