*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5 | Page 101 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow we had this game, Gase tries to get cute instead of just running the ball on that 3rd and 1. Stupid taunting call..stupid and the game just fell apart.wow that’s on the coaches.

Tank the season and get a real starting QB.
No awareness or leadership skills whatsoever. Shrinks under pressure.

I love how I keep reading other posters calling others morons because clearly nobody but a select few know anything about football. Can you non moron posters please teach the rest of us and stop keeping all your knowledge to yourself, thats just selfish.

Also if you elite posters who have all this knowledge can post your credentials that would be great as well.

Did you study under some legendary janitor who drew up incredible plays when no one was looking?
Are you best friends with a college or NFL coach?
Did you watch any given sunday, the replacements, the longest yard an a litany of other football movies?

Fire Gase! I can’t stand that ****ing loser ass HC. Manning did it all in Denver. Gase is a bitch fraud. Bench Tannehill for ANYBODY at this point. Literately anyone else please.

Gase has ZERO control of this undisciplined team and his play calling is abysmal

The only person to blame is Tannehill. Bullshit weak ass interception for a TD. Bullshit weak ass fumble for a TD. Thanks Tanny.

I'm done with this ***got ass team **** the whole organization

Jesus Christ you guys could ruin sex.
Games not over yet.

rambo1977-its-over-johnny-its-over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom