*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5 | Page 103 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair the offense hasn't really been good all year. They haven't really scored that many points.

Done with this piece of **** franchise and the NFL. This team will never matter. I’m 35 and will never see Miami play in a Super Bowl that I remember (I was 1 the last time Miami made it to just be destroyed by San Francisco), and I already don’t watch any non-Dolphins game because all of the commercials, stoppages, reviews, and penalties make the NFL game largely unwatchable.

Tired of the excuses. This offense does not get the job done. Absolutely pathetic display by Gase, Tannehill, the offensive line and the enitre offense in the 2nd half. This season is over even at 3-2 this was a must win game and the offense choked like the losers they are in the 2nd half. F the officials who made some awful calls. F Joe the scumbag Mixon. I hope that clown gets whats coming to him. I have supported Gase and Tannehill when many were calling for their heads but the last two games of pathetic offense have soured me on both of them. There are only so many excuses you can take while seeing the same garbage over and over.

Sam Young certainly isn't the answer at LT. Need to find some help this week. Our O-line is a mess.

Wonder if the Pats would have a backup LT as bad as Young. Jesus H this guy is not an NFL player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom