*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5 | Page 102 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible play calling, terrible o line play, and defense cant shes blocks

I hope Tannehill tears his ACL next week so we can just be done with it.

You know, you were complaining earlier about people calling you out for your posts. Everyone should be disappointed in the teams performance this week.....but lets be fair, your posts are immature, naïve and frankly boring. You whine that you have been mistreated by someone and that there is nothing wrong with your posts....then you post this crap.

Sorry, this is a major letdown today by the Fins, but it pales in comparison to your efforts in this thread. Grow up.....

This one really stings bad. Way worse than last week. I'm losing a lot of confidence in the staff. The o line is a shell of itself, but the play calling is just.....bad.

Tannehill extending plays to defenders, Dalton away from them. It just makes sense , I believe he panics because I know he's smart.

We will check down all the way to the RZ now. Yay. Can’t believe we blew an excellent defensive performance plus a blocked FG and punt return TD.

Another slow start on O. Actually just 10 points on O.

“Gotta get ahead of the sticks” blah blah blah. - Adam Gase.

Wow we had this game, Gase tries to get cute instead of just running the ball on that 3rd and 1. Stupid taunting call..stupid and the game just fell apart.wow that’s on the coaches.
Tannehill needed to put the team on his back and made a play. Instead...a pick six and fumble for TD. At the same time, Can we get rid of James while we're at it? The most important play of the game and he gets beaten badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom