*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread *** WK3 Thursday Night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread *** WK3 Thursday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a matchup of my beloved Dolphins and the guy I have been following from the draft scouting. The guy with the biggest hands in the whole draft! I have become a Minschew fan, he is really having some legendary career start and taken the college moustache thing right along to a starting job in the NFL. Stellar performances that have been pretty fun to watch if you are rooting for him. What do Tua and Minschew have in common? Both have been compared to Russel Wilson. Tua, for some hopeful forward looking expectations and Moustache for his completion rate and deep ball numbers. Last season he graded out third on deep ball throws behind only Wilson and Watson. One of the best things going on in the NFL right now, in my opinion. I think it will be a high scoring shoot out. I hope he does well, in a losing game. I love my Fins first. I’ll post a link to an article that cover Minschew’s rise but it was written in July. Good read up on the Jags in general to bone up for watching the game. Enjoy!

I can't wait to see the reactions here if we win. Some people have been very hard on the posters that were very upset about losing the first two games and they've(myself included)been told that we over reacted. Well, if we win tomorrow night just watch how some people will over react the other way because we beat Jax. It goes both ways. Of course if we lose to the jags too then this could get ugly with one side being mad and the other side acting like everything is fine even at 0-3

This is a weird statement. You're looking forward to seeing the reactions to a win because you can tell them they're overreacting? Its the Jags. The Jags are looking far better than anyone expected, but if the Dolphins do win I can't see anyone crowning them Superbowl favourites.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing a Dolphins win, because seeing them win is cool. If they lose then I hope there is some improvements, especially on Defence.

I can't wait to see the reactions here if we win. Some people have been very hard on the posters that were very upset about losing the first two games and they've(myself included)been told that we over reacted. Well, if we win tomorrow night just watch how some people will over react the other way because we beat Jax. It goes both ways. Of course if we lose to the jags too then this could get ugly with one side being mad and the other side acting like everything is fine even at 0-3
I suppose some will, human nature being what it is.

There are a fair amount of reasonable posters here too.

Anyone who expected to field a juggernaut early this season was unrealistic.

On the other hand, there are legitimate concerns, such as not being able to set the edge, after the FA aquisitions, or failure making effective in game adjustments.

As with many things in life, I try to dismiss the extremes (both ends) as overly emotional responses, not based in reality.

It does make for a lively, and entertaining board though.

I respectfully disagree
i agree disrespectfully.

Some call it trolling. Others call it sarcascasm.

I'm being facetious, of course. Or am I?

Damn it, now I've gone off topic.....

Wait...what was the question?

Come on man.......

I expected us to be 4 and 12 or 5 and 11 this year due to our schedule, young roster,, and no off-season or preseason but this should be a winnable game.

2 weeks ago this game looked like a must win if we were going to have a decent season.

But our D looked so **** I have lost all confidence in it. And our Defensive HC thought it was smart to put a rookie on Diggs all game instead of using the corner we handed a mega contract to a few years ago.

2 weeks ago this game looked like a must win if we were going to have a decent season.

But our D looked so **** I have lost all confidence in it. And our Defensive HC thought it was smart to put a rookie on Diggs all game instead of using the corner we handed a mega contract to a few years ago.
You do realize that Howard never travels and he stuck to his side of the field which is the reason Iggy was on him and not Howard. It is fair to question making a CB who doesn't travel to all parts of the field a Mega contract but this isn't a coaching issue.

Losing Jones killed us specifically because of this and is the reason he is so darn important to us.

You do realize that Howard never travels and he stuck to his side of the field which is the reason Iggy was on him and not Howard. It is fair to question making a CB who doesn't travel to all parts of the field a Mega contract but this isn't a coaching issue.

Losing Jones killed us specifically because of this and is the reason he is so darn important to us.

I would rather take my chances and have a top tier NFL corner do something unusual than send out a rookie to be absolutely slaughtered in his first start

This is a weird statement. You're looking forward to seeing the reactions to a win because you can tell them they're overreacting? Its the Jags. The Jags are looking far better than anyone expected, but if the Dolphins do win I can't see anyone crowning them Superbowl favourites.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing a Dolphins win, because seeing them win is cool. If they lose then I hope there is some improvements, especially on Defence.
alright take it easy. I was mostly being sarcastic. I too would like to see them get a win but you have to admit that the board can be bi polar depending on if we win or lose. That's all I was getting at.

The bills didn’t put their best corner on dvp. They just played situationally with a safety over the top. Bobby mccain wouldn’t help you with that ask either.

Miami should have mixed in more zone which falls on the dc. There needs to be some in game adjustments and vs the bills we didn’t see any. Especially at the half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom