*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread *** WK3 Thursday Night | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread *** WK3 Thursday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I watched a ton of his film and knew I was looking at a kid that could play in the NFL. I mean I watched him at the Shrine Game and he was the best player in the stadium.

He reminded me of, and tested very similar at the combine to another small school back coming out of FAU a few years back that I felt was underrated - kid by the name of Alfred Morris.

I taped the damn shrine game went to watch it and my kid had deleted it.

was pissed

Alfred was more of a zone guy though while Robinson can do both. I loved him as a junior but wasn't quite as impressed his senior year even though he had way more yards. FCS running backs are a huge gamble but the kid literally took over games on his own. I'm happy for him.

Yeah I saw a lot of gambles, but it was hard for me to find 100 or so players I thought could be better football players at the next level. I would’ve bet on him. Jags found ‘em a player in Robinson.

I taped the damn shrine game went to watch it and my kid had deleted it.

was pissed

Cut junior some slack there hoopy. You can watch it all day long on the internet.

Mine introduced me to it some years back...

there was a couple years there where Madison was the best corner in football.
Given the talent on those teams, what was the issue, IYO?

Offense couldn't sustain drives, leaving the D worn out come 4th quarter?

Ford is crafty and finesse. They could use someone who runs thru more contact in that skill group. They literally have no one.

maybe Preston if he can get his game back
Agree there, and MG isn't that guy either, despite being a "TE".

I also think Bowden just needs snaps to get acclimated to the position again. That dude hasn’t had consistent WR snaps game or practice in a very long time

DVP is that physical piece. At least last year DVP was. He’s missing some of that confidence. He needs a breakout game in the worst way
Parker is physical at the catch point, but he doesn't break tackles or run ppl over either.

Joe Rose was just on NFLN and by the sounds of it I wouldn't expect Tua to start anytime soon. At least that's the body language I got from him. They want Tua to be totally ready but if he's not then why roll with only two QB's?

I'm ready for him to start in 10 days. That'd give him plenty of reps with the 1's and playing at home and yes, Seattle is a good game but are we gonna try to hide Tua and give him an "easy" game? There are no easy games in the NFL, specially for a bad team like ours.

Joe Rose was just on NFLN and by the sounds of it I wouldn't expect Tua to start anytime soon. At least that's the body language I got from him. They want Tua to be totally ready but if he's not then why roll with only two QB's?

I'm ready for him to start in 10 days. That'd give him plenty of reps with the 1's and playing at home and yes, Seattle is a good game but are we gonna try to hide Tua and give him an "easy" game? There are no easy games in the NFL, specially for a bad team like ours.
I doubt Joe has any more insight than anyone else these days. He has no organizational conections left.

Also, as far as rolling with 2QBs, being forced to play due to injury, and being "Flo ready" aren't the same thing.

I know you are tired of Fitz, tired of patience, tired of excuses.

He will be in there at some point, and I don't know that next week, or in 4 weeks makes any difference whatsoever, in the grand scheme of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom