*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread *** WK3 Thursday Night | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread *** WK3 Thursday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tua's not a real drafted offense weapon?
yes he is. I meant other than that. We got him no weapons to work with but people will expect big results this year if he gets in there

Last edited:
Chark out is good news. Keelan Cole isn’t an elite athlete however he’s crafty and has hands made out of glue. He normally shines when he’s featured, im curious to see how much they depend on him tonight. #84

minshew likes to find him in the redzone

Chark out is good news. Keelan Cole isn’t an elite athlete however he’s crafty and has hands made out of glue. He normally shines when he’s featured, im curious to see how much they depend on him tonight. #84

minshew likes to find him in the redzone

bet they feature shenault more. He does a little bit of everything for them. Makes sense.

wonder if Lynn Bowden will get more looks tonight. He looked like he was in quick sand on that wr quick screen Sunday.

No idea how that kid went undrafted. I had him graded as a late day 2 RB and a top 100 player in the draft.
Typical story for an FCS running back, he had massive holes he ran through in college and is not the most athletic or twitchy back out there so scouts assumed he wouldn't translate. I've watched him for a couple years though as I am a big FCS guy, specifically in the Missouri Valley and the kids vision is just insane. He just knows where to go and is always productive doing it.

bet they feature shenault more. He does a little bit of everything for them. Makes sense.

wonder if Lynn Bowden will get more looks tonight. He looked like he was in quick sand on that wr quick screen Sunday.

barring a Ford injury I don’t think we’re gonna see him much this year. Maybe a uptick of packages after the bye. Played I think 4 snaps last week I’m not expecting much

they’d be wise to Keep increasing shenaults load. I’m sure they had planned more RB load for him not expecting Robinson to show so well

barring a Ford injury I don’t think we’re gonna see him much this year. Maybe a uptick of packages after the bye. Played I think 4 snaps last week I’m not expecting much

they’d be wise to Keep increasing shenaults load. I’m sure they had planned more RB load for him not expecting Robinson to show so well

Ford is crafty and finesse. They could use someone who runs thru more contact in that skill group. They literally have no one.

maybe Preston if he can get his game back

Typical story for an FCS running back, he had massive holes he ran through in college and is not the most athletic or twitchy back out there so scouts assumed he wouldn't translate. I've watched him for a couple years though as I am a big FCS guy, specifically in the Missouri Valley and the kids vision is just insane. He just knows where to go and is always productive doing it.

Yep, I watched a ton of his film and knew I was looking at a kid that could play in the NFL. I mean I watched him at the Shrine Game and he was the best player in the stadium.

He reminded me of, and tested very similar at the combine to another small school back coming out of FAU a few years back that I felt was underrated - kid by the name of Alfred Morris.

Chark is out could be very important, he's their #1 receiver. Remember how our offense struggled when Parker went out against NE?

Yep, I watched a ton of his film and knew I was looking at a kid that could play in the NFL. I mean I watched him at the Shrine Game and he was the best player in the stadium.

He reminded me of, and tested very similar at the combine to another small school back coming out of FAU a few years back that I felt was underrated - kid by the name of Alfred Morris.
Alfred was more of a zone guy though while Robinson can do both. I loved him as a junior but wasn't quite as impressed his senior year even though he had way more yards. FCS running backs are a huge gamble but the kid literally took over games on his own. I'm happy for him.

Ford is crafty and finesse. They could use someone who runs thru more contact in that skill group. They literally have no one.

maybe Preston if he can get his game back

I also think Bowden just needs snaps to get acclimated to the position again. That dude hasn’t had consistent WR snaps game or practice in a very long time

DVP is that physical piece. At least last year DVP was. He’s missing some of that confidence. He needs a breakout game in the worst way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom