*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread *** WK3 Thursday Night | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread *** WK3 Thursday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were great players. A couple of my all time favorite Phins, but let's not overstate it.

Those defenses wilted in crunch time on an perennial basis too.

yep. Wilted is exactly right.

They were great players. A couple of my all time favorite Phins, but let's not overstate it.

Those defenses wilted in crunch time on an perennial basis too.
They did...no doubt, but they were also solid. Playoffs were an issue but I blame most of that on Wannstedt.

They did...no doubt, but they were also solid. Playoffs were an issue but I blame most of that on Wannstedt.

the guy that extended jay Fiedler like he was legit?

lol...what a clown. Heck he couldn’t even keep a job in college.

You guys watch this udfa rookie rb tonight for the jags. James Robinson. Kid can play

ha. I was just coming here to say that. Swear to god

he’s joe Mixon-ish

he’s the best RB we’ve faced this year besides cam

This defense would look night and day different if Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas were playing in it. A really good DE and a real MLB to QB the defense would be huge.

Those teams also had two really good cover corners in Sam Madison and Patrick Surtain. They were hard to pass on.

Maybe we can scheme some pass rush pressure tonight with linder their starting pivot and signal caller out.

Short week not much time to put pressure schemes together however.

ha. I was just coming here to say that. Swear to god

he’s joe Mixon-ish

he’s the best RB we’ve faced this year besides cam
He’ll rush for 200 and a couple TD’s then I’m sure.

He’ll rush for 200 and a couple TD’s then I’m sure.

we’ll see what jay Gruden has dialed up. Robinson did most of his damage in the second half last week

my bone w/ Gruden has always been that he doesn’t exploit defenses weaknesses very well. He sticks to his gins and it’s passing the football. They don’t match up great w/us through the air, we’ll see what Gruden tries to attack.

Would help if chark doesn’t go. Keenan Cole can light up anyone not named Byron Jones in this secondary though. Don’t sleep on that guy

You guys watch this udfa rookie rb tonight for the jags. James Robinson. Kid can play

No idea how that kid went undrafted. I had him graded as a late day 2 RB and a top 100 player in the draft.

It's true, you are being honest.

But, my question is ... were you expecting different to start the year?
I was expection our offense not to score many points because we don't have the explosive players that we need on offense. I was very upset we didn't draft any real weapons on offense.

As far as the defense, yes I was expecting more after all the money and draft picks they used there so as far as the defense I'm very disappointed. It's not about being 0-2. It's about how the different units have done. I'm happy that the Oline has being ok and with the play of Gaskins. I'm disappointed with everything else up to this point.

I was expection our offense not to score many points because we don't have the explosive players that we need on offense. I was very upset we didn't draft any real weapons on offense.

As far as the defense, yes I was expecting more after all the money and draft picks they used there so as far as the defense I'm very disappointed. It's not about being 0-2. It's about how the different units have done. I'm happy that the Oline has being ok and with the play of Gaskins. I'm disappointed with everything else up to this point.
Tua's not a real drafted offense weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom